10 Minute Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
10 Minute Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is so quick to make and so delicious you will put this in your regular rotation for lunches, parties, picnics and bbqs! It comes together in just minutes and is just 6 ingredients! Cold chicken breast, Litehouse Caesar Caesar Dressing, croutons, Parmesan cheese and grape tomatoes are all you need to enjoy this meal.
Meant to be eaten cold, I have also been known to microwave it so the Parmesan cheese melts together and guess what, the dressing is amazing warm too. There isn’t a whole lot to this recipe, but it is a fan favorite. We make it for every party we host and it is routinely one of the first items to be completely eaten. Don’t be put off by the pre-made dressing. I know I tend not to use such items, but in this case it is fresher and higher quality than most (no sponsored post here, just lots of Litehouse love).
Recently I posted a Baked Chicken Caesar Pasta with a buttery cracker crust that we make often. I also mentioned that there was a cold version of the dish that is a regular in our rotation and is so easy to make that we love making it for any occasion!
Cook pasta in salted water for one minute less than the directions on the box. Let cool slightly.
Add the dressing, chicken, cheese and black pepper (to taste). Toss together, top with tomatoes and croutons.
Want to mix things up a bit more?
- Add the buttery cracker crust instead of croutons.
- Microwave your portion and try it hot!
- If you want to expand your portion but not your calories add chopped lettuce or spinach! It makes a great salad.
- Squeeze of lemon juice to brighten flavors!
- Swap out the chicken for steak or shrimp!
- Add grilled romaine lettuce and charred lemons (this is SO flavorful!)
5 Minute Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- 2 cups chicken breast chunks
- 1 pound bowtie pasta
- 6 ounces Parmesan Cheese
- 1 bottle Litehouse Caesar Caesar Dressing (Refrigerated)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 bag croutons , I use Fresh Gourmet Organic or if I have leftover bread I make my own
- black pepper to taste
Cook pasta in salted water for one minute less than the directions on the box.
Let cool slightly.
Add the dressing, chicken, cheese and black pepper (to taste).
Toss together, top with tomatoes and croutons.
Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. This post may contain affiliate links.