Panda Express Recipes Index (Copycat)
Panda Express Recipes (EVERY ONE!) from the menu, from entrees to sides and appetizers! Quick, easy and they taste just like the original recipes.
Panda Express Recipes make it onto the blog pretty often and it felt more and more important to keep a page where you could go to see all the recipes in one place. There is a huge selection of copycat recipes on the blog, this page is your resource for everything Panda!
I got so many requests when I started re-creating Panda Express Recipes that it became a sort of a mission to get all of them! Hope you enjoy!
- Orange Chicken – The king of all Panda Express recipes, this copycat has been viewed over a half a million times in less than a year!
- Mushroom Chicken – One of the healthy picks on the menu, this recipe is easy to make, done in 15 mintues and tastes amazing!
- Honey Walnut Shrimp – No need to pay the extra for shrimp today, make it at home!
- Firecracker Chicken Breast – A healthier alternative to the super popular Sweetfire Chicken (see below)
- Chow Mein – The top selling side dish, just a few ingredients and ten minutes until you’re enjoying this delicious Chow Mein.
- Fried Rice – Passing on the Chow Mein, then surely you want this fried rice!
- Black Pepper Chicken – Another item on the healthy for you section of the menu, this chicken has a huge punch of flavor.
- Kung Pao Chicken – The authentic recipe shared by a Panda Express chef in Hawaii, there is nothing more fun than working with the exact recipe!
- Beijing Beef – Orange Chicken’s beefy brother, this is crispy, crunchy sweet and heat all at once!
- Mandarin Teriyaki Chicken – Healthy, easy and makes a great sauce for salmon and beef too!
- Sweet and Sour Sauce – Not going to lie I dip most entree items in this at least a little. 😉
- String Bean Chicken Breast – One of the healthiest entrees on the menu, you’ll love the fresh flavors!
- Cream Cheese Rangoon – Crispy, creamy and salty appetizer? Check, check, check!
- Beef and Broccoli – One of the original favorites! Didn’t think I would forget this one, did you?
- Sweetfire Chicken Breast – My new favorite (shh…don’t tell Orange Chicken I am totally cheating on it!)
- Mixed Veggies – Look if we NEED something totally healthy, I guess this is the best way to do it! These veggies have a secret source of awesome flavor!
Am I missing a dish you love? Let me know! If you made it all the way through this list you must love Panda Express Recipes!
Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. This post may contain affiliate links.