15 Awesome Recipes for the Big Game!
With the big game just a couple of days away I wanted to give you all a list of the top 15 game day snacks from Dinner, then Dessert! These recipes are sure to be a hit for your party!
- Sour Patch Grapes – These make an amazing display and the best part is you can even customize them to your team’s colors and pick out different flavors. They’re also SUPER easy!
- M&M’s Stuffed Easy Vanilla Cupcakes – These come with a printable for a football party game with teams and a scorecard. You have to check them out!
- Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken Wings – These are so easy and have game day written all over them! A fun twist on the original chicken wing.
- Pat’s Philly Cheese Steaks – The ultimate cheese steak, these what game day is all about! You can also make them as sliders like I did in my M&M’s cupcake party post!
- Philly Cheese Steak Egg Rolls – Or maybe you want them as egg rolls? These are made with ground beef and are AMAZING!
- Baked Cuban Pork Party Sliders – Because who wouldn’t love a mini Cuban sandwich? Super easy to make too!
- Chipotle’s Barbacoa Beef Burritos – This slow cooker recipe makes enough for the whole crowd!
- Chick-Fil-A Crispy Chicken Sandwiches with Lemonade – Skip the crazy drive through lines and make them at home!
- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with Cole Slaw – Also slider friendly like you saw on the M&M’s cupcake post, these are made in the slow cooker!
- Honey Mustard Pulled Pork Sliders – Another easy slow cooker recipe, these are served on pretzel buns and have an easy three ingredient homemade honey mustard topping.
- Chipotle’s Guacamole with Salted Lime Tortilla Chips – The perfect counterpart to the awesome burrito above! Tastes EXACTLY like the original!
- BLT Dip Bites – Bring the awesome flavors of a BLT in dip form and keep the double dipping at bay with these awesome bites!
- Pizzeria Garlic Knots– Who needs delivery with this pizzeria treat? Totally easy to make too!
- Cinnastix Pizza Sticks – Since you are already making the pizza dough above, make an extra portion and enjoy these awesome Cinnastix!
Chicago Mix Popcorn – The perfect party snack, a giant bowl of this salty and sweet popcorn will be the first thing to go!
Have an awesome big game weekend! Hope your team wins!
Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. This post may contain affiliate links.