With the big game just a couple of days away I wanted to give you all a list of the top 15 game day snacks from Dinner, then Dessert! These recipes are sure to be a hit for your party!
- Sour Patch Grapes – These make an amazing display and the best part is you can even customize them to your team’s colors and pick out different flavors. They’re also SUPER easy!
- M&M’s Stuffed Easy Vanilla Cupcakes – These come with a printable for a football party game with teams and a scorecard. You have to check them out!
- Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken Wings – These are so easy and have game day written all over them! A fun twist on the original chicken wing.
- Pat’s Philly Cheese Steaks – The ultimate cheese steak, these what game day is all about! You can also make them as sliders like I did in my M&M’s cupcake party post!
- Philly Cheese Steak Egg Rolls – Or maybe you want them as egg rolls? These are made with ground beef and are AMAZING!
- Baked Cuban Pork Party Sliders – Because who wouldn’t love a mini Cuban sandwich? Super easy to make too!
- Chipotle’s Barbacoa Beef Burritos – This slow cooker recipe makes enough for the whole crowd!
- Chick-Fil-A Crispy Chicken Sandwiches with Lemonade – Skip the crazy drive through lines and make them at home!
- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with Cole Slaw – Also slider friendly like you saw on the M&M’s cupcake post, these are made in the slow cooker!
- Honey Mustard Pulled Pork Sliders – Another easy slow cooker recipe, these are served on pretzel buns and have an easy three ingredient homemade honey mustard topping.
- Chipotle’s Guacamole with Salted Lime Tortilla Chips – The perfect counterpart to the awesome burrito above! Tastes EXACTLY like the original!
- BLT Dip Bites – Bring the awesome flavors of a BLT in dip form and keep the double dipping at bay with these awesome bites!
- Pizzeria Garlic Knots– Who needs delivery with this pizzeria treat? Totally easy to make too!
- Cinnastix Pizza Sticks – Since you are already making the pizza dough above, make an extra portion and enjoy these awesome Cinnastix!
Chicago Mix Popcorn – The perfect party snack, a giant bowl of this salty and sweet popcorn will be the first thing to go!
Have an awesome big game weekend! Hope your team wins!
I have never heard of Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls! My husband would love those.
Oh yes, a good way to use a less expensive “cut” of beef and works awesomely!
These are delicious looking recipes. I am excited to try the Honey Mustard BBQ Wings first. The sour patch grapes look interesting.
Oh my! These are just perfect! We are a big family, so having several of these delicious recipes would make a great Game Day!
Thanks! I think parties are so much more fun when you have a huge spread of food!
So many great ideas on here. I think my kids would love the sour patch grapes the best.
They’re really a perfect dessert treat for any occasion! My kids love them too!
The problem is deciding which recipe to try first! I think my family would really enjoy the BLT dip bites and the Chipotle Burrito. Everything looks delish though. 🙂
Thanks, Dawn! Those are a couple of my family’s favorites too!
These all look so amazing. But I really want some of those grapes! I need to make several of these this weekend!
Thanks! I hope you have a wonderful party!
Wow sour patch grapes? Those are awesome, I bet my kids would love these!
Thanks! Those are really popular in our house too!
Ooh I’m liking the appetizer ideas. It would be fun to try something new this weekend. Those philly cheese steak egg rolls would be fun.
Thanks! The cheese steak egg rolls are a quick and easy recipe to make, but they seem a lot more fancy on the table!
Oh my goodness, what a great list. Those wings sound amazing. I don’t think any big game would be complete without some amazing wings, LOL
I couldn’t agree more!
Those sour patch grapes look amazing and not typical game fare. My boys are looking forward to feasting this Sunday and I’d love to add something different to the buffet table.
My team’s not playing this year- but I know there are many parties on our block regardless. We like to bake pulled pork in flaky biscuit dough, pressed into muffin tins with some BBQ and cheese for an easy to eat with your hands game day snack.
Sour patch grapes?!?! How I have I never made these before! I want to make them every day – not just for Super Bowl Sunday haha
Those Sour Patch Grapes remind me of little balloons. They are certainly perfect for the kiddos on the Big Game night!
I love this list for the Super Bowl stuff. It gives me such good ideas of what to make and Sunday for the Super Bowl party. Those cupcakes look outstanding.
Well, now I’m starving. Usually one recipe from here is enough to make me hungry, but all of these in one place? Good gravy, I want to eat. See? I’m referencing food already.