Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
Send us an email at dinnerthendessert @ gmail . com. We welcome all feedback on accessibility as we are constantly striving to meet readers’ needs.
Dinner, then Dessert is committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings. We strive to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Some of the ways Dinner, then Dessert is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio (our main site color used for headings has a 11.14:1 and our site text has a 6.19:1 ratio)
- We provide closed captioning on all videos
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We continually review our website to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility
We continually review any changes made to the website internally for accessibility compliance. Again, we invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility.
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Unruh Civil Rights Act.