Pomegranate Quinoa Salad with Tea Vinaigrette with crunchy hazelnuts, creamy goat cheese and fluffy quinoa is a delicious lunch option you’ll love.
Pomegranate Quinoa Salad with Tea Vinaigrette will surprise you with its delightful flavors you won’t find at your local salad bar. You’ll love this beautiful salad at lunch with a Pure Leaf® Pomegranate Iced Tea, who generously sponsored this post.
Salads frequently have added fruits but the brilliant addition of pomegranates in this salad still gives you the wonderful burst of juicy fruit flavor without causing your salad to get soggy like most berries would. The crunchy hazelnuts offer a delicious crunch with a boost of flavor and the creamy goat cheese pairs wonderfully with with Pure Leaf® Pomegranate Iced Tea.
Since the vinaigrette calls for using bit of the Pure Leaf® Pomegranate Iced Tea, you’ll enjoy getting to drink the rest of it with your meal. Plus, you can be sure that Pure Leaf® will have that authentic tea taste because they are brewed from real tea leaves and are never made from powder or concentrate.
The addition of the quinoa and the hazelnuts will keep you fuller longer, and with just a small amount of olive oil in the dressing you won’t feel like you’re indulging in a heavy meal during your lunch hour. This salad is the perfect mid-day meal to recharge you for the rest of your day.
Experience the difference in flavor by picking up a bottle of Pure Leaf® Pomegranate Flavor Iced Tea. It’s a premium iced tea brewed from real, fresh-picked tea leaves and expertly blended by their team of Pure Leaf tea experts.
Pomegranate Quinoa Salad with Tea Vinaigrette
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Course: Salad
- Cuisine: American
- Author: Sabrina Snyder
Pomegranate Quinoa Salad with Tea Vinaigrette with crunchy hazelnuts, creamy goat cheese and fluffy quinoa is a delicious lunch option you'll love. Pairs perfectly with Pure Leaf® Pomegranate Flavor Iced Tea.
- 1 bunch arugula , washed
- 1/2 pound snap peas , trimmed, stringed, cut in half on diagonal
- 1/4 cup mint leaves , packed
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts , coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup goat cheese , crumbled
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Pure Leaf. Pomegranate Flavor Tea
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper , to taste
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
Bring quinoa and water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Divide quinoa, snap peas, pomegranate seeds, mint, hazelnuts, goat cheese and arugula, among 4 glass storage jars.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar and Pure Leaf. Pomegranate flavor tea. Add olive oil in a slow stream, whisking constantly to emulsify. Add salt and pepper, and combine. Place dressing in 4 separate small portable containers or plastic baggies.
- When ready to eat, drizzle vinaigrette over salad and toss in jar to coat.
Yield: 4 servings, Amount per serving: 434 calories, Calories: 434g, Carbohydrates: 39g, Protein: 16g, Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 13mg, Sodium: 278mg, Potassium: 519mg, Fiber: 7g, Sugar: 6g, Vitamin A: 1029g, Vitamin C: 38g, Calcium: 108g, Iron: 5g
All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pure Leaf® Tea.