You’re not experiencing deja vu, this is another eggless cookie dough recipe! This time it’s made with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and mini cereal marshmallows! I’m a big fan of treats that can be made in just a few minutes but taste like the best, most indulgent, bite you can take. The combination of flavors in this cookie dough recipe is just that. In fact, we once took it over the top and made this into some s’mores during a BBQ. We used graham crackers, room temperature cookie dough, a roasted marshmallow and some more chocolate and made it into the most decadent s’mores filled s’mores sandwich you’ve ever seen. I actually would have done that for you all with this recipe but these little bites have more in store for them tomorrow!
Eggless S’mores Cookie Dough is a great snack on its own or as a topping in things like ice cream, cupcakes, or oatmeal. This recipe is a variation of the incredibly popular Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Just like that recipe, this one comes together in just a few minutes and can be frozen for later.
- chocolate chips
- raisins and instant oats
- peanut butter chips
- toffee chips
- white chocolate chips
- crushed or chopped nuts
- S’mores [this page!]
- mini M&Ms
- Oreo pieces
- waffle cone pieces
- mini chunks of your favorite candy bar
Put the butter and sugars in the stand mixer.
Add in water and vanilla and mix for a couple of seconds. Add in flour, graham cracker crumbs and salt. Mix for a few seconds, then add in the mini cereal marshmallows chocolate chips and mix until all combined.
The chips and mini cereal marshmallows are so small they won’t break apart in there. If you are worried or use an alternate type of mix in that is more fragile, use a spatula or whisk to incorporate the mix-ins.
- 1 stick softened unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp water (you can use milk if you want, but I like leaving these out at room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs , as finely as you can get them, to an almost flour consistency
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini cereal marshmallows
- In a bowl with a mixer or a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugars. until they are noticeably lighter in color and very fluffy. This usually takes a couple of minutes.
- Add in water and vanilla and mix for a couple of seconds.
- Add in flour, salt and chocolate chips and mix until all combined.
- The chips are so small they won't break apart in there. If you are worried or use an alternate type of mix in that is more fragile, use a spatula or whisk to incorporate the mix-ins.