Chocolate Covered Almonds are sweet and salty, made with almonds coated in melted chocolate and topped with flaky sea salt, ready in no time at all!
CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMONDS
HOW LONG DO CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMONDS LAST?
CAN YOU FREEZE CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMONDS?
HOW DO YOU MAKE CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMONDS DUSTED WITH COCOA POWDER?
Create a free account to Save Recipes
WHAT CAN YOU TOP THESE ALMONDS WITH?
- Red or white sugar
- Coconut flakes
- Extra chocolate
- Powdered sugar
MORE CHOCOLATE dessert RECIPES
- Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Oreos
- Chocolate Truffles
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
TIPS FOR MAKING CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMONDS
- If you make dark chocolate covered almonds, drizzle with extra milk or white chocolate for decoration.
- You can make this chocolate covered almonds recipe with chocolate chips, but they may not look as smooth as the chocolate disks would.
- You can make this recipe with other nuts, like pecans, pistachios, or peanuts.
- Make this recipe with roasted almonds for an even deeper flavor.
- Coat the almonds in peanut butter before dipping them in chocolate, similar to how we do it for Puppy Chow!
- Add a drop or two of coconut oil to the melted chocolate if you need to smooth it out.
- Add some sugar to the salt to add more sweetness to the topping, or mix it with some cinnamon for a cinnamon sugar topping on dark chocolate covered almonds.
- 8 ounces almonds
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate disks
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments.
- Dip the 4 almonds at a time with a slotted spoon, scrape most of the chocolate off the bottom of them and place onto parchment paper to harden and sprinkle sea salt over the top and allow the almonds to fully in the refrigerator.