10 Indulgent Recipes Dad will Love for Father’s Day!
This weekend is Father’s Day and in our house that means all the indulgent recipes my husband keeps asking for are fair game. Make this Father’s Day weekend one your husband/dad will LOVE with these 15 indulgent recipes he will go crazy for. Sorry summer salads, you’re getting the weekend off. 😉
- Truffle Mousse Burger – Heck yes, indulgent and GORGEOUS, he will love this special, crazy delicious burger.
- Ultimate Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake – Can you imagine his face if he came downstairs for breakfast and saw this amazing breakfast waiting for him?
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes – In case he’s more of the fluffy pancake loving type, these cinnamon roll pancakes (my husband’s favorite!)
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies – I think most dad’s would agree a perfect flavor combination of peanut butter and chocolate is heavenly. Plus these cookies look hard to make but they’re actually SUPER easy.
- Banana Split Ice Cream Burger – Look it is pretty official most dads love burgers. Make dad that awesome Truffle Mousse Burger above, then finish the meal off with this amazing Ice Cream Burger!
- Pat’s Philly Cheesesteak Copycat – Let’s get back to some amazing savory options, like this fantastic Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches. They’re 100% Dad approved (I should know, I have had at least 10 dads eat them and not a single one said “yech!” 😉
- Cast Iron Ribeye with Chimichurri Sauce – Dad = Steak right? You’re not going to get him to fire up the grill on his special day right? This ribeye is made in your cast iron grill (the way most high end steakhouses make steak btw and finished with a garlicky-spicy chimichurri sauce!
- Easy Braised Short Ribs – I make these for my husband every year for his birthday and I’ve been told they’re better than any short ribs you’d order in a restaurant. Plus, they don’t cost $32.00 a plate!
- Oven Baked Creamy Cheese Polenta – Make those delicious short ribs above and serve them with this equally easy creamy polenta. And no polenta burns from bubbling molten polenta because they are safely in the oven. Win win. If your husband/father is a sucker for a specific kind of cheese, go ahead and substitute it in here (my husband loves a SUPER sharp cheddar so I always use an aged sharp English cheddar).
- Garlic Brown Sugar Pork Loin – Not feeling beefy? This recipe is the top recipe on the site and is sweet and garlicky and pork. Oh…and easy!
Have a fantastic Father’s Day weekend everyone! We’re going to be enjoying the Truffle Mousse Burger, Sweet Potato Fries, Cole Slaw and for dessert, Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie and Oreo Cookie Pie if you want to dine with us virtually!