Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread is all the comforts of pumpkin cake, chocolate and cheesecake all rolled into one delicious pound cake.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread has been a recipe I’ve been wanting to make for quite some time. Last year I made my Cheesecake Filled Pumpkin Bread Bars and my Chocolate Pumpkin Bread, but the delicious cream cheese, pumpkin and chocolate combo of this recipe is just irresistible.
So when I was approached to make a recipe with LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels I looked over my recipes, took a peek at Pinterest and saw this gorgeous loaf cake from Your Cup of Cake.
It was the perfect marriage between the two posts and the double ribbon of cream cheese would solve the original reason I didn’t make the Cheesecake Filled Pumpkin Bread Bars into a loaf.
Here’s a video of this pumpkin, chocolate, cream cheese deliciousness:
When the cheesecake is too thick of a layer it makes the slice break in half when you try and handle it! Lizzy is a baking genius. Making two ribbons of the cream cheese makes this slice of Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread perfectly portable.
LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels are the heroes of this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread recipe. The mini morsels are the perfect bits of chocolate studded throughout the gorgeous pumpkin cake. I picked up the ingredients from Dollar General where you can also find coupons for these and other goodies!
- 2 and ¾ cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Mini Morsels (divided)
- 16 oz. cream cheese, room temperature (2 packages of cream cheese)
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- This recipe makes two loaves.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl add the pumpkin, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla and one cup of the chocolate chips to the bowl and whisk until completely combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg into the bowl and whisk until just combined.
- To make the cream cheese layers, add the cream cheese, sugar, egg, milk
- Add half the pumpkin batter to the bottom of your two loaf pans.
- Add half the cream cheese layer to the two pans (so a ¼ in each)
- Add half the remaining pumpkin batter to pans
- Add the remaining cream cheese to the pans.
- Top with remaining pumpkin batter.
- Sprinkle the tops of the loaves with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes or until a toothpick or knife comes out clean
Can’t wait to make this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread? Head over to Dollar General to pick up your ingredients today and remember to grab your LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin Pie Recipe and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels – $1.50/2 coupon