Easy Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake is the best of all worlds, easy, sweet and impressive! It has all the flavors of a delicious cinnamon roll with about 5% of the effort. With a delicious sweet glaze, and even a few seconds in the microwave the following day, it will be the best accessory to that cup of coffee we all look forward to in the morning.
Mother’s Day is coming up this Sunday and I’m not too excited. We live pretty far from family, so there is no celebration to attend and our little ones are too young to understand what Mother’s Day is. Instead, I am using it as an opportunity to save my calories until Memorial Day when I blow through them with lots and lots of bbq. That being said, I will take any excuse to make a delicious meal for someone, especially a brunch meal. This week we will explore some delicious Mother’ Day options for your weekend needs.
Let’s start the Easy Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake by setting the oven to preheat at 350 degrees.
Mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder with a whisk. In a separate bowl mix the milk, eggs and vanilla. Mix the wet and dry together, then add in the melted butter.
Use some baking spray to spray a rectangular cake pan, 9×13, then pour the batter evenly into the pan.
Mix the powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla and water until it is a consistency like pancake syrup. Pour over the cake and it will set into a harder glaze. Enjoy this Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with a fantastic cup of coffee.
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake, A perfect Mother's Day Brunch Recipe!
- 3 cups flour
- ½ tsp . salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 stick butter , melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Set oven to preheat at 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder with a whisk. In a separate bowl mix the milk, eggs and vanilla. Mix the wet and dry together, then add in the melted butter.
- Use some baking spray to spray a rectangular cake pan, 9x13, then pour the batter evenly into the pan.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and spread evenly on the cake. Use a knife or fork to swirl the sugar and cinnamon into the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool completely.
- Mix the powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla and water until it is a consistency like pancake syrup.
- Pour over the cake and it will set into a harder glaze.
- Enjoy with a fantastic cup of coffee
Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. This post may contain affiliate links.