S’mores cookie dough cupcakes are filled with eggless S’mores Cookie Dough, a graham cracker cake, chocolate ganache, and toasted marshmallow on top. It is truly summer in a cupcake! The recipe is really quite easy even though it seems like there are a lot of steps! And if the reaction you get from them is anything like the reaction I got, you will be the most popular person in the room. 😉
Lets get started with the graham cracker cake!
Using a stand mixer, whip the egg whites to soft peaks. Gently empty into another bowl. Wipe out the stand mixer, then cream the butter in a stand mixer and add the sugar.
Mix for 3 minutes using a paddle attachment until light and fluffy. Do NOT take a shortcut here, we are looking to incorporate as much air into these cupcakes as possible. Add the egg yolks, one at a time, until each is well combined.
Sift together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and powder, and salt. Alternating wet, then dry, in thirds, add the milk and dry ingredients in until just combined.
Fold in the egg whites gently. Mix in until just barely combined.
Using a ¼ cup ice cream scoop, scoop the batter into cupcake liners and bake for 15-18
You should check at 15 minutes, if they spring back up when touched take them out. The less they cook the fluffier they will be.
- 1/2 cup butter , room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs , room temperature
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs , as finely as you can get them in the food processor
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate Frosting or Ganache
- large marshmallows
- Eggless S'mores Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using a stand mixer, whip the egg whites to soft peaks. Gently empty into another bowl.
- Wipe out the stand mixer, then cream the butter in a stand mixer and add the sugar.
- Mix for 3 minutes using a paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
- Do NOT take a shortcut here, we are looking to incorporate as much air into these cupcakes as possible
- Add the egg yolks, one at a time, until each is well combined.
- Sift together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and powder, and salt.
- Alternating wet, then dry, in thirds, add the milk and dry ingredients in until just combined.
- Fold in the egg whites gently.
- Using a ¼ cup ice cream scoop, scoop the batter into cupcake liners. Add the Eggless S'mores Cookie Dough to the middle and bake for 15-18
- You should check at 15 minutes, if they spring back up when touched take them out. The less they cook the fluffier they will be.
- once cooled, top with frosting or ganache.
- Top with large marshmallows.
- Turn the broiler in your oven on high.
- Put the cupcake pan back in the oven on the top rack and watch them like a hawk!
- Seconds or so later they should be nice and browned for you!
Am I missing something or is no instruction given in the recipe to put the Eggless S’mores Cookie Dough in the cupcakes? How and when is the cookie dough added to the cupcake batter? What amount goes in each cupcake? I see the cookie dough listed as an ingredient for the cupcakes, but it is never mentioned again.
You’ll want to add the cookie dough to the middle of the batter before baking. You can just eyeball the amount you’d like in there, maybe a tablespoon or so. Enjoy!
Whaaat ? Get out of town with this amazingness ! Bravo well done!
I’ve seen some creative s’mores recipes lately but this one tops them all! Wow, these are amazing! pinned for later 🙂
Thanks so much for the pin!
Oh, Sabrina… my waistline is increasing just by reading this post. These look sooooo good. I’d skip dinner altogether for one of these!
Haha Byron, glad you like them! They were hard to make and not immediately eat!
That is some seriously killer presentation! Wow! Share please?? I love recipes like this; even though it seems really detail oriented, the payoff is SO great! Love to have everyone drooling and diving for my baked goods! I’ll definitely be giving these a go! This is truly summer in a cupcake. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Thank you! How sweet!
Oh wow!!! That cupcake looks absolutely amazing! I will definitely add it to my list to make this summer.
Hope you love it!
Holy cow, I absolutely LOVE these!! Cupcakes, s’mores, AND cookie dough all in one?? Can life get any better? 🙂 Pinned!
Thanks for the pin!
WHOA! That is all. 🙂
These cupcakes look amazing! The s’more cookie dough sounds so tasty! Love the marshmallows on top, too!
Oh this looks simply delicious! I know my kids would love me forever, and be climbing the walls, if I made this for them;) Yum
Yup, it has a healthy dose of sugar in it, haha.
Seriously, your photos have me drooling over here. Normally that’s a great thing, but oh, it’s late and I’m craving this now! LOL Thanks for the recipe!
That is my measure of success, haha.