How to make S’mores that will take you back to your childhood on the stove, in the microwave, in the oven and on the grill.
However you choose to make them, the best part is the melty marshmallow and chocolate all swirling together in the perfect “sandwich.” People often overlook making S’mores part of their bbq’s and cookouts in favor of other desserts because they think you have to make them one at a time. Some of the methods of cooking take no time at all and can even be made in volume!
The basics have always been the same, graham crackers, chocolate (milk is by far the most popular type of chocolate) and as much marshmallow as you can stuff into the s’mores!
Looking for more S’mores recipes?
- S’mores Brownies
- Graham Cracker Cupcakes filled with S’mores Cookie Dough
- Eggless S’mores Cookie Dough
- 12 graham crackers
- 6 Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
- 24 Marshmallows
- 12 wooden skewers
- The most basic answer is you break a graham cracker in half and lay the two halves on a plate.
- Top with a square of chocolate (A Hershey’s bar this would be 2 rectangles).
- Then have a marshmallow, heated up, that you add to the chocolate and top with the graham cracker.
- Press down slightly and enjoy while warm and melted.