One-Pot Chicken Caesar Pasta is your new favorite easy weeknight meal. Chicken breast and pasta in a creamy caesar dressing sauce made in just 20 minutes!
ONE POT CHICKEN CAESAR PASTA
From Cheesy Taco Pasta to One Pot Greek Chicken and Rice, you have a lot of options for quick weeknight dinners that you can make in one pot. The new recipe is sure to be one of your new family favorites that’s easily made in 25 minutes with almost nothing to clean up!
Sure, you could have a caesar salad as side dish to your favorite pasta recipe, but how boring is that? Plus all the cleanup from two separate dishes! Instead make this One Pot Chicken Caesar Pasta and have the best of both worlds in less time.
This Chicken Caesar Pasta recipe has a handful of ingredients and uses store bought caesar dressing (the good stuff from the refrigerator section) to save you on time. You can use the homemade Caesar dressing later in this post, with or without the anchovies, if you want to make this from scratch.
You can easily take Chicken Caesar Pasta to your next potluck! Either whip it up before you are heading out, it’s seriously ready in less than 30 minutes, or make the night before. Store it overnight in a casserole dish and pop it in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees until warmed through.
MORE DELICIOUS ONE POT DINNER RECIPES
If you are into meal prepping, why not add Chicken Caesar Pasta into your rotation? This dish freezes for about 3 months so it’s great to double the recipe and divide out individual portions to store. To reheat, either thaw overnight in the fridge or go straight to the microwave on 50% power, stirring occasionally.
A One Pot Chicken Caesar Pasta is great because it’s a whole meal by itself, but you can always serve it with a side of Garlic Bread or Dinner Rolls. For more crunch, top your Chicken Caesar Pasta with croutons and halved grape tomatoes. Stir in some romaine lettuce to your cold leftovers for quick Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad.
Create a free account to Save Recipes
VARIATIONS ON CHICKEN CAESAR PASTA
- Chicken: Make this easier with leftover chicken or Turkey Breast or pick up a rotisserie chicken, cubed chicken from the deli, or canned chicken at the store.
- Meat: Just like a caesar salad, you can upgrade (no extra charge if it’s leftovers!) to Grilled Steak, Garlic Shrimp, or grilled salmon.
- Pasta: Almost any pasta will go great in this dish. Try penne pasta, tortellini, linguini, rotini, or bow ties. Smaller pasta like macaroni might not work as well though.
- Bacon Ranch: Use 1 cup Ranch Dressing and Monterey Jack Cheese in place of the caesar dressing and parmesan cheese. Cook 6-8 slices of thick cut bacon until crispy and stir in with the chicken.
Homemade Caesar Dressing
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Mix all ingredients together and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes. This recipe will make about a 1 ⅓ cups caesar dressing. If you make extra or have leftovers, store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week.
MORE EASY FAMILY FAVORITE RECIPES
HOW TO SERVE CHICKEN CAESAR PASTA
- Serve: Chicken Caesar Pasta can be kept at room temperature for no more than 2 hours.
- Store: Store Chicken Caesar Pasta in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Freeze: To freeze, cool pasta completely so no moisture collects and keep in a sealed container up to 3 months.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti , broken in half
- 2 chicken breasts , cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese , shredded
- In a large Dutch oven, add chicken broth, pasta, chicken, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Heat to boiling over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of liquid is absorbed.
- Add in broccoli, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in Caesar dressing cook 2 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.