Ground Beef Teriyaki Ramen with a five ingredient teriyaki sauce, ramen and broccoli in less than 20 minutes!
Ground Beef Teriyaki Ramen
We love easy weeknight meals and this skillet ramen is no exception. With just a few ingredients in your own homemade teriyaki sauce you’ll love how they coat the ramen and made the easiest and best noodle bowl ever.
Why use ground meat? I love making noodle bowls with ground beef because ground meat can be broken apart into pieces small enough that the sauce coating the noodles will also adhere the beef to the noodles.
Can you use another kind of meat?
YES, you can certainly swap ground beef out for ground chicken, pork, turkey or even crumbled extra firm tofu.
Can you use premade teriyaki sauce?
Yes, absolutely. I’d use caution in picking a high quality soy sauce, the lower the quality the tendency for it to be saltier than tastes good. And if you’re going to reduce the sauce at all it will only intensify the salty flavors. If you want a good pre-made option the one I reach for in a pinch is this one.
Like this recipe? Then Like us on Facebook!
Where can you buy ramen?
Ramen noodles don’t need to be purchased from an Asian grocery store like authentic soba, lo mein or udon noodles. You can simply buy pre-made ramen packets and discard the seasoning packets which are full of salt and msg. Cook for just 2 minutes on a rapid boil before draining, the noodles can overcook easily.
Good Vegetables for Stir Fries:
- Snow Peas
- Bok Choy
- Water Chestnuts
- Bamboo Shoots
- Baby Corn
- Bell Peppers
- Brown the ground beef in a heavy bottomed skillet on medium-high heat until cooked through (roughly 6-8 minutes).
- Add in the garlic and ginger, cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add in the white wine, sugar, mirin and soy sauce.
- Let reduce on medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until reduced by half the volume.
- While the sauce is reducing cook the ramen for 1 minute shy of the instructions in a microwave safe bowl.
- Steam your broccoli slightly in the microwave for 1-2 minutes in a covered microwave safe bowl.
- Add the ramen and broccoli to the skillet and toss together before serving.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.