Toffee Apple Dip (Apple Brickle) is the perfect sweet, creamy compliment to fresh apples. Made with just 4 ingredients whipped together in under 5 minutes.
This simple Toffee Apple Dip is the perfect Party Appetizer or sweet snack for a packed lunch. Try putting it out on a party platter with Fresh Fruit Salsa, fresh fruits, and Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread.
TOFFEE APPLE DIP (APPLE BRICKLE)
This Apple Brickle Dip Recipe goes great with tart apples, but you can also serve it up with cookies and crackers for a fun dessert dip. It’s perfect for parties, an after school snack, or for packed lunches. The gentle sweet taste of the toffee pieces combine in the smooth creaminess of the cream cheese for a lovely treat. The crispy candy bits and brown sugar give it a similar toffee flavor to Easy Saltine Toffee.
It’s a lovely appetizer or a way to stay full between meals. It’s sort of like a sweet take on chips and dip. Apples and dip is also a great snack if you’re trying to eat healthy meals because it’s a sweet incentive to enjoy fruit.
Since there are only 4 ingredients, the Toffee Mixture is easy to shop for. You should be able to find regular toffee chips down any baking aisle. Heath brickle chips are an easy brand that will be in any grocery store. The small pieces of Heath toffee make the dip taste similar to Heath bars. It’s a creamy take on a favorite sweet treat that will make your taste buds sing.
This is also such a simple dish to whip together, and whip is literal in this case. Start by whipping up the cream cheese in a stand mixer, or use a hand mixer, until it’s light and fluffy. Then whip in the brown sugar and vanilla. After that just fold in the toffee bits and put it on your serving platter to enjoy. It’s truly as easy as 1, 2, 3!
MORE DELICIOUS APPLE RECIPES
WHAT TO SERVE WITH TOFFEE APPLE DIP
This is the perfect dip to put out on a serving tray at your next party. Put the dip in a serving bowl with sliced apples, vanilla wafers, graham crackers, and other fresh fruit. Any variety of fresh apples will do nicely for the apple slices. Try Granny Smith, Honeycrisp, or Golden Delicious. You can also put out the Toffee Dip with other delicious dessert dips like Funfetti Cake Batter Dip or caramel apple dip.
VARIATIONS ON TOFFEE APPLE DIP
- Add-ins: Add in some of your favorite flavors like lemon juice, vanilla extract, or almond extract. For a little taste, you can also mix in kosher salt for a salty-sweet combination. Chop up your favorite candy bars like Heath Bars, Crunch Bars, or Twix Bars. Pieces of any of your favorite chocolate bars can make great additions.
- Chocolate chips: For a chocolate twist mix in some delicious chocolate chips along with the brickle bits. Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips will add little chocolate bits that don’t weigh down the dip. You can also use chocolate toffee chips from Heath.
- Caramel Apple Brickle: Try melting in some chewy caramel and whisking it in with the Apple Dip.
- Sweeteners: Mix in some powdered sugar to make the dip extra sweet.
MORE SWEET SNACK RECIPES
HOW TO STORE TOFFEE APPLE DIP (APPLE BRICKLE)
- Serve: Don’t leave Toffee Apple Dip at room temperature for more than 2 hours. Since it doesn’t last well at room temperature, wait to take the dip out of the refrigerator until right before serving.
- Store: After the 2 hours wrap up the dip or put it in an airtight container, and remove it from room temperature. It will stay good for 3-4 days. For an easy grab-and-go school snack, store the dip in serving sized containers. To store sliced apples put some lemon juice over them to stop them from browning too quickly.
- Freezer: For freezer storage put the dip in an airtight container, and store it for up to 6 months, then move to the fridge to defrost overnight before serving again.
Toffee Apple Dip
- Yield: 10 Servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Course: Dessert Dip
- Cuisine: American
- Author: Sabrina Snyder
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar , packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces English toffee bits
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- To your stand mixer add the cream cheese on medium speed for 30 seconds until fluffy.
- Add the brown sugar and vanilla and beat for 30 seconds until well mixed.
- Fold in the toffee bits.
- Serve with apples, pears, or graham crackers.
Yield: 10 Servings, Amount per serving: 261 calories, Calories: 261g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 42mg, Sodium: 149mg, Potassium: 90mg, Sugar: 34g, Vitamin A: 452g, Calcium: 55g, Iron: 1g
All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert.