Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (4 Ingredients, GF)
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies with just 4 Ingredients Total!
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies have been a staple of our cookie rotation for almost ten years. They’re so easy to make, from start to finish they take about 20 minutes. In fact just pre-heating the oven takes longer than making the batter and scooping it onto the pans.
I first came across this recipe at a family BBQ. A family friend told me about this rule of thumb 1:1:1:1 ratio of the ingredients and how it was the most popular recipe and cookie for a bakery she was working at. I was intrigued because:
- No stand mixer, just a whisk and a cookie scooper
- One bowl!
- 4 ingredients
- No messing with oil/butter
- Uhm, peanut butter? 🙂
So I went home that day and made a batch. Oh my goodness, yes! I understood exactly why the bakery could sell each Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie for so much. They are DELICIOUS. Then a funny thing happened…
Gluten Free totally blew up. Everyone wanted everything made without gluten. I got to a point where I was making desserts for my favorite clients and I’d leave fun surprises behind for them. Truffles were popular, for clients with dietary restrictions these were a total hit.
I had clients email me asking to order dozens of them and wanting cookie dough to freeze. 4 Ingredients guys. SO EASY. So I offered the recipe to them at no charge thinking I couldn’t in good faith charge paying clients for this cookie. They replied with, “no, you make them. I want them any time you can make them and I am happy to pay anytime you bring them by.” So I began baking them once a month. Then the emails of “can we get more?” started coming in.
4 Ingredients guys.
If you like peanut butter, believe me when I tell you, make these Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. Some fun ways to play with the recipe?
- Roll peanut butter dough in sugar before baking
- Add peanut butter and powdered sugar to a mixer and mix on high until lightened and fluffy and scoop between two and sandwich it together. That makes them into 5 Ingredient DOUBLE Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches… I know, right?
- Chocolate chips in the dough or toffee bits.
- Peanut Butter chips for an additional hit of peanut butter.
- Marshamallows baked in for a fluffernutter type of cookie.
- Make them in double the size add ice cream for an amazing ice cream sandwich.
- Roast marshmallows, grab a piece of chocolate and put in between two cookies for an awesome S’mores Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie sandwich.
Looking for more Cookie Ideas? Check out the cookies on the blog!
- Jacques Torres Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Double Oreo Chunk Cookies – You’ve NEVER had an Oreo Cookie like this!
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Crinkly Brownie Cookies
- Oatmeal Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- Super Chewy Oatmeal Raisin M&M Cookies
- Award Winning Gingerbread Cookies
- Sprinkles Birthday Cake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (4 Ingredients Total!)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Whisk all the ingredients together and scoop with a cookie scoop or a one tablespoon measure.
Press a fork down onto the cookies to make lines vertically and horizontally.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Recipe NotesThis post contains affiliate links.
Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. This post may contain affiliate links.