Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies with just 4 ingredients! One bowl, one whisk and some delicious, amazing Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies.
Classic Cookie Recipes are easy and so comforting to make. Get the kids involved helping to measure and mix, and in no time they’ll be munching on Chocolate Chip Cookies, Snickerdoodles, or the Ultimate Oatmeal Cookies.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies have been a staple of our cookie rotation for almost ten years. They’re so easy to make, from start to finish they take about 20 minutes. In fact just pre-heating the oven takes longer than making the batter and scooping it onto the pans. Plus, they are DELICIOUS.
This recipe follows a rule of thumb which is 1:1:1:1 ratio of the ingredients. It’s so simple and easy that once you make it you will have it committed to memory forever. There are even more reasons to love this recipe:
- No stand mixer, just a whisk and a cookie scooper.
- One bowl!
- 4 ingredients.
- No messing with oil/butter.
- The best part, peanut butter!
With how popular gluten free foods have become, this recipe is perfect to have in your back pocket for when you need to avoid gluten, or if you’re entertaining or making a gift for a gluten free family member or friend. If you like peanut butter, you will absolutely love making these Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Roll peanut butter dough in sugar before baking for a crispy sweet exterior. Add chocolate chips or toffee bits to the dough before baking. Or add peanut butter chips for an additional hit of peanut butter. These are also delicious with marshmallows baked in for a fluffernutter type of cookie.
Add peanut butter and powdered sugar to a mixer and mix on high until lightened and fluffy and scoop between two cookies and sandwich it together. That makes them into 5 Ingredient DOUBLE Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches. Or bake them in double the size add ice cream for an amazing ice cream sandwich.
Absolutely! Roast marshmallows, grab a piece of chocolate and put in between two cookies for an awesome S’mores Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie sandwich.
Create a free account to Save Recipes
More Easy and Fun Cookie Recipe Ideas
- Jacques Torres Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Double Oreo Chunk Cookies – You’ve NEVER had an Oreo Cookie like this!
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Crinkly Brownie Cookies
- Oatmeal Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- Super Chewy Oatmeal Raisin M&M Cookies
- Award Winning Gingerbread Cookies
- Sprinkles Birthday Cake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Frequently Asked Questions
- Serve: Freshly baked cookies can stay good at room temperature for up to 5 days. After a few hours, you’ll want to transfer them to an airtight container so they stay fresh.
- Store: Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies can also keep well sealed in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks.
- Freeze: For long-term storage, put them in a freezer bag or another airtight container. They’ll stay good frozen for 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk all the ingredients together and scoop with a cookie scoop or a one tablespoon measure.
- Press a fork down onto the cookies to make lines vertically and horizontally.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Photos used in a previous version of this post.