Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies with just 4 Ingredients Total!
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies have been a staple of our cookie rotation for almost ten years. They’re so easy to make, from start to finish they take about 20 minutes. In fact just pre-heating the oven takes longer than making the batter and scooping it onto the pans.
I first came across this recipe at a family BBQ. A family friend told me about this rule of thumb 1:1:1:1 ratio of the ingredients and how it was the most popular recipe and cookie for a bakery she was working at. I was intrigued because:
- No stand mixer, just a whisk and a cookie scooper
- One bowl!
- 4 ingredients
- No messing with oil/butter
- Uhm, peanut butter? 🙂
So I went home that day and made a batch. Oh my goodness, yes! I understood exactly why the bakery could sell each Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie for so much. They are DELICIOUS. Then a funny thing happened…
Gluten Free totally blew up. Everyone wanted everything made without gluten. I got to a point where I was making desserts for my favorite clients and I’d leave fun surprises behind for them. Truffles were popular, for clients with dietary restrictions these were a total hit.
I had clients email me asking to order dozens of them and wanting cookie dough to freeze. 4 Ingredients guys. SO EASY. So I offered the recipe to them at no charge thinking I couldn’t in good faith charge paying clients for this cookie. They replied with, “no, you make them. I want them any time you can make them and I am happy to pay anytime you bring them by.” So I began baking them once a month. Then the emails of “can we get more?” started coming in.
4 Ingredients guys.
If you like peanut butter, believe me when I tell you, make these Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. Some fun ways to play with the recipe?
- Roll peanut butter dough in sugar before baking
- Add peanut butter and powdered sugar to a mixer and mix on high until lightened and fluffy and scoop between two and sandwich it together. That makes them into 5 Ingredient DOUBLE Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches… I know, right?
- Chocolate chips in the dough or toffee bits.
- Peanut Butter chips for an additional hit of peanut butter.
- Marshamallows baked in for a fluffernutter type of cookie.
- Make them in double the size add ice cream for an amazing ice cream sandwich.
- Roast marshmallows, grab a piece of chocolate and put in between two cookies for an awesome S’mores Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie sandwich.
Looking for more Cookie Ideas? Check out the cookies on the blog!
- Jacques Torres Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Double Oreo Chunk Cookies – You’ve NEVER had an Oreo Cookie like this!
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Crinkly Brownie Cookies
- Oatmeal Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- Super Chewy Oatmeal Raisin M&M Cookies
- Award Winning Gingerbread Cookies
- Sprinkles Birthday Cake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (4 Ingredients Total!)
- Yield: 24 cookies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: Sabrina Snyder
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk all the ingredients together and scoop with a cookie scoop or a one tablespoon measure.
- Press a fork down onto the cookies to make lines vertically and horizontally.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Yield: 24 cookies, Amount per serving: 98 calories, Calories: 98g, Carbohydrates: 10g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 6mg, Sodium: 52mg, Potassium: 72mg, Sugar: 9g, Vitamin A: 10g, Calcium: 6g, Iron: 0.2g
All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert.