These Magic Oreo Bars have everything your sweet tooth craves! Dark chocolate Oreo crust, white chocolate, semisweet chocolate chips, coconut and more Oreos!
MAGIC OREO BARS
Oreos are kind of a big deal around here and show up frequently in new dessert recipes. These decadent Oreo-filled magic bars are one of the absolutely best Oreo recipes ever. Layers of sweet cookies and cream flavor with hints of nutty, tropical coconut make this hands down a top summer dessert!
Magic Oreo Bars are sure to be a favorite for every Oreo fanatic. They have an Oreo cookie crust and then more Oreo chunks added for maximum cookies and creme flavor. The chocolate chip layers bring out the chocolate and vanilla flavors that you love in Oreos.
These Magic Oreo Bars are great summer dessert for potlucks, picnics, or backyard cookouts. They are so easy and they can be made days in advance and still tasty gooey and chewy. To keep them from melting or getting too sticky, refrigerate them before serving at an outdoor summer party.
Magic Oreo Bars are easy layer bars that kids can make, which means it’s a great summer activity for little aspiring bakers. Until they go in the oven, it’s mostly just sprinkling and pouring ingredients into the baking pan. Even the Oreo crust is safe for kids to make if they melt the butter in a microwave.
The best thing about Magic Oreo Bars is that you can make them exactly like the recipe calls or change them with whatever you have on hand. They are great dessert using what’s already in your pantry with no special trips to the grocery store. You can even make your own sweetened condensed milk with milk, sugar, and vanilla if you don’t have any in the cupboard.
MORE FUN DESSERT RECIPES
Create a free account to Save Recipes
VARIATIONS ON MAGIC OREO BARS
- Oreos: You can use all your favorite Oreo flavors in Oreo Magic Bars! From Golden Oreos to the seasonal flavors like Carrot Cake Oreos, they all will be delicious.
- Cookies: You don’t have just use Oreos in this recipe. Try Keebler sandwich cookies, Chips Ahoy, Lemon Cremes, or any of your most loved cookies!
- Nuts: Add another layer to these Magic Oreo Bars with chopped nuts like pecans, walnuts, salted peanuts, or almonds.
- Baking Chips: Butterscotch chips, caramel chips, mint chocolate chips, or toffee bits would all taste delicious in these magic bars.
- Marshmallow: Give these Magic Oreo Bars chewy, vanilla marshmallow bites with Jet Puffed Mallow Bits, mini marshmallows, or diced Homemade Marshmallows.
- Candy: You can add candy like chopped up cookies and cream or chocolate candy bars, soft caramels, M&Ms, or other favorites.
- Pumpkin Spice Magic Oreo Bars: Whisk ¼ cup pumpkin puree and 1 ½ teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice into the condensed milk before pouring over Oreo crust. You can add a layer of chopped pecans for more fall flavor!
MORE DELICIOUS OREO RECIPES
HOW TO STORE MAGIC OREO BARS
- Serve: Magic Oreo Bars are best at room temperature. Cover with plastic wrap or keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Store: You can keep these Magic Oreo Layer Bars fresh longer in the fridge. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Freeze: Cut Magic Oreo Bars into single servings and layer in a sealed container, with parchment paper between layers. Freeze for up to 3 months and thaw overnight on the counter to serve.
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo crumbs
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 20 Oreos , quartered
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 13 x 9 inch baking pan with baking spray.
- Combine Oreo crumbs and butter.
- Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Layer evenly with chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, quartered Oreos and coconut.
- Press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let the bars cool completely before slicing (keep your squares small to prevent breaking).