Quick and EASY Meatball Stroganoff in just 30 minutes with a creamy sour cream mushroom gravy, egg noodles and meatballs, it’s the perfect weeknight meal!
Meatball Stroganoff is among the most flavorful and EASY pasta meals you’ll make during the week and it is completely cheese free and done in 30 minutes thanks to a quick and easy meatball shortcut! This recipe is an easy take on a frozen meatball stroganoff with an easy fresh creamy mushroom sauce.This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. All opinions are 100% mine.
When added to the sauce just after the sour cream, the Angus Beef Meatballs cook perfectly and plump up in less than the five minutes the sauce needs to thicken.
The amazing Angus Beef flavor works perfectly with the Worcestershire sauce, bold seasonings and flavorful beef stock. This Meatball Stroganoff tastes like it took you hours to make instead of the time it takes to boil some pasta!
Slow Cooker Meatball Stroganoff Directions:
- To make this Meatball Stroganoff in the slow cooker add all the ingredients except the pasta and flour to the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Instead of flour add two tablespoons of cornstarch to an equal amount of water and add it to the sauce.
- Cook on high for 30 minutes then add in the noodles, let cook five minutes and serve.
Many meatball stroganoffs with cream of mushroom soup are touted as quick weeknight meals. This meatball stroganoff is made without cream of mushroom soup but it you have a favorite recipe you like that calls for Cream of Mushroom Soup you can use my homemade version.
Cooked Perfect has many different types of meatballs you can use to save time cooking during this busy back-to-school season and beyond. We especially like to use the Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs if we’re making a simple pasta in meat sauce (they also offer a gluten free version of their Italian Style Meatballs).
We also like to change things up from time to time and swap in their Turkey Meatballs in a few different recipes for a different flavor and feel. They have a wonderful flavor, are lower in fat and are perfect to swap into anything you’d use chicken breast for (similar cook times in a pan).
In fact the turkey meatballs would be AMAZING with either the Ground Orange Chicken or Ground Kung Pao Chicken sauces. You could serve them over a bowl of steamed rice and vegetables and dinner would be on the table in just 20 minutes. Head over to Cooked Perfect’s website to Browse more meatball recipes.
Looking for more meatball or mushroom recipes?
- Perfect Swedish Meatballs
- Easy Homemade Meatballs
- Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Cream of Mushroom Soup (Condensed)
- 1 pound egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter , divided
- 8 ounces crimini mushrooms , sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups beef stock
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 bag Cooked Perfect Angus Beef Meatballs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Cook the egg noodles to one minute shy of the direction on the bag and drain (do not rinse).
- Add two tablespoons of butter to a cast iron skillet on medium high heat.
- Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and brown for 2-3 minutes before stirring.
- Brown for an additional two minutes before adding the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add the flour and whisk well, cooking the flour for 30 seconds.
- Add the beef stock and Worcestershire sauce to the pan and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the meatballs and cook for 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add in the sour cream and cook and additional 1-2 minutes before adding in the pasta and serving.