Mushroom Feta Crustless Quiche
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Mushroom Feta Crustless Quiche loaded with caramelized mushrooms and sweet onions, ricotta and feta cheese. Gluten free and loaded with veggies for a glorious breakfast.
Hi guys! I miss you but I’ve been incredibly sick and unable to cook or write. Luckily, my friend Katalina is here to pick up my slack with this amazing Mushroom Feta Crustless Quiche. Take it away, Katalina!
Hi guys, Katalina from Peas and Peonies again here! For my second guest post on Dinner, then Dessert I decided to bring you Breakfast! This Crustless Quiche is a favorite in my house for a few reasons. First, its super easy to make, second, this crustless quiche is loaded with caramelized mushrooms and onions, and my all time favorite Feta cheese.
Seriously, I can never ever get enough feta cheese, I remember when I was pregnant and the common advice is to give up soft cheese, all I could eat in the first month was feta cheese and tomatoes, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
This Mushroom Feta Crustless Quiche will be a winner with your family. The quiche is served warm, but its as delicious cold, I couldn’t keep my hands off the leftovers. The day I made it, I had this crustless quiche for breakfast and for dinner, and couldn’t wait to have it again for breakfast. This is the type of recipe that you whip in minutes and get an amazing result.
Gluten free, and packed with protein and veggies, this Mushroom Feta Crustless Quiche is also on the healthy side. It will keep you full and satisfied all morning. If you are like me, you can top yours with a good amount of Sriracha sauce for a spicy kick.
With the weekend just hours away you can pop this into the oven tonight and have a glorious breakfast waiting for you in the morning.
Thank you Sabrina for letting me share this Mushroom Feta Crustless Quiche with your readers! Wishing everyone a great weekend, and you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter to see what I am up to! Also, check my Blogiversary Giveaway and enter it for a chance to win $100 PayPal Cash <– click here!
Mushroom Feta Crustless Quiche
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 20 ounces baby Bella, cleaned and sliced
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9x8 inch baking pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, turning the pan from side to side to ensure all sides are covered. Set aside.
- In a medium - large frying pan, heat the remaining 4 tablespoons of olive oil, then cook the onions and mushrooms over medium heat until the onions are soft, stirring from time to time, about 5-7 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, using a fork beat the eggs for 1 minute.
- In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon or spatula, mix together the ricotta, feta, chopped green onion, parsley and the eggs until well combined.
- Mix in the mushroom and onion mixture into the cheese and eggs and stir well, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until set, and the center is firm to the touch, about 45 minutes.
- Let the quiche cool for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. This post may contain affiliate links.