Oreo Monkey Bread is the perfect, gooey, creamy pull-apart bread. It’s wonderfully sweet with crushed Oreos and buttery biscuit pieces topped in icing.
Monkey Bread is a classic, shareable Breakfast Recipe that’s perfect for the holidays. This version takes that basic idea and adds delicious cookies and cream flavor to it. It makes an indulgent breakfast, brunch treat, or dessert!
OREO MONKEY BREAD
Cookies and Cream Monkey Bread is a delicious sweet bread made with biscuit pieces tossed in sugar and cookie crumbs. The indulgent finger bread is one of those perfect desserts that is sure to be a favorite with your kids. Oreo Stuffed Monkey Bread is wonderfully sweet, gooey, sticky, and creamy. It’s perfect to serve with a glass of milk to balance out the sugary taste of the Oreos.
Monkey Bread is a traditional dish for special occasions in our house. This Oreo version is a nice way to stick with tradition but still get outside the box. Oreos are wonderfully functional cookies that you can use to make so many tasty recipes. Just like in Cookies and Cream Monkey Bread, you can add Oreos to Brownies, Cookies, or Cupcakes to mix in some extra creaminess and chocolate to the original recipe.
TOPPING OREO MONKEY BREAD
If you’re serving Oreo Stuffed Monkey Bread as a dessert, try topping it off with Ice Cream. It’s a creamy, rich combination that works perfectly together. You can also easily make your own Whipped Cream with heavy cream, and put a dollop of that on top. For even more rich, sweet flavors top the ice cream off with Chocolate Sauce or Caramel Sauce.
MORE FAVORITE OREO RECIPES
TIPS FOR MAKING OREO MONKEY BREAD
- Prep time: Start by preheating the oven, and spray the bundt pan with cooking spray. Take the refrigerated biscuit dough out and open it. Cut each piece of biscuit into small dough balls.
- Coating: Pulse the Oreos in a food processor to quickly break them into cookie crumbs. Add the Oreo chunks and sugar to a large bowl. Toss the dough balls in the cookie crumbs. Continue tossing until each piece of dough is coated in sugar and cookie crumbs.
- Sugar sauce: Combine butter and brown sugar in a saucepan and put it over medium heat. Let the mixture boil together for 1 minute.
- Bake: Gently place the pieces of dough in your prepared bundt pan. Don’t press them together because you want the pieces to easily pull apart. Pour the brown sugar sauce over the top. Bake for 35-40 minutes until the biscuits are nicely golden brown. Let it cool off for 10-15 minutes before you flip it over a plate to remove the Monkey Bread from the pan.
- Glaze: Combine powdered sugar and milk to make the icing. Drizzle the mixture over the top right before serving.
Create a free account to Save Recipes
VARIATIONS ON OREO MONKEY BREAD
- Chocolate chips: Add a little bit of melted chocolate to the recipe by mixing chocolate chips in with the biscuit pieces. You could use milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, or white chocolate chips.
- Glaze topping: Instead of the regular icing, you could drizzle melted peanut butter, melted chocolate, or caramel sauce over the top of your Cookies and Cream Monkey Bread.
- Golden Oreo Monkey Bread: Try making a vanilla version of this recipe by using golden Oreos instead of regular. You can also whisk vanilla extract into the brown sugar sauce.
MORE MONKEY BREAD RECIPES
HOW TO STORE OREO MONKEY BREAD
- Serve: Cookies and Cream Monkey Bread can be kept at room temperature for up to 2 days. Make sure to seal it in an airtight container or cover it in plastic wrap to keep it fresh.
- Store: You could also store the Monkey Bread recipe in the fridge for 4 days.
- Freeze: Kept sealed in the freezer, Monkey Bread will stay good for up to 3 months.
Oreo Monkey Bread
- 36 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough , each cut into quarters, 3 packages
- 1 cup sugar
- 15 whole Oreo Cookies , crushed
- 6 whole Oreo Cookies , broken into quarters
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar , packed
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a bundt pan with baking spray.
- Add the biscuits, sugar, and Oreo chunks and crumbs to a large bowl and toss.
- Add mixture gently to a bundt pan (do not press down).
- Add the butter and brown sugar to a medium saucepan on medium heat and bring to a boil for one minute before pouring onto the bundt pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, remove from oven, let cool for 10-15 minutes then place a plate over the bottom of the bundt pan and flip over to remove.