S’mores Pancakes are a sweet dessert made with graham cracker crumbs, cocoa, sugar, and Bisquick.
S’mores Pancakes are delicious, fun desserts that you can enjoy for brunch or for dessert. If you liked this recipe, you should also try Mini Pancakes, Sheet Pan Pancakes, and Gingerbread Pancakes with Cinnamon Syrup.
If you want a little taste of brunch in your dessert, you need to try S’mores Pancakes. They’re a great blend of sweet and savory, and they’re fun to eat. They also are super easy to make and dress up nicely if you want to serve them at a fancy occasion. The Bisquick pancake mix is easy to work with and it cuts back on the prep time by quite a bit. The great thing about this recipe is that you can whip it up fairly quickly and serve it for any meal. If you want to make it the day before, you can keep the batter in the fridge in a large bowl for up to 5 days before you cook it.
How to Make S’mores Pancakes
- Prep: In a medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, sugar, milk, and eggs until blended. Place 1 cup of batter in a mixing bowl and stir in the cocoa. Add graham cracker crumbs to remaining mix.
- Cook: Heat the griddle and grease with oil or shortening. Pour slightly less than ¼ cup batter onto a hot greased griddle and cook until edges are dry. Turn and cook until golden brown.
- Assemble: Stack a graham cracker pancake, marshmallow creme, a chocolate pancake, more marshmallow creme, and another graham cracker pancake. Top each with 1 piece of candy.
- Serve: Garnish each serving with additional crushed graham crackers and maple syrup, then serve.
Create a free account to Save Recipes
Variations on S’mores Pancakes
- Dessert: If you’re over eating your run-of-the-mill cheesecake or pie for dessert, serve your S’mores Pancakes topped with Vanilla Ice Cream, Marshmallows (you can make them big or make your own mini marshmallows) or top them with some Homemade Whipped Cream. You can spread peanut butter or chocolate sauce over the top for a tasty, gooey variation, or sprinkle some more graham cracker crumbs or chocolate chips over the top. Or, if you want to keep it simple, brush the top with melted butter and powdered sugar.
- Waffles: All you have to do to make your S’mores Pancakes into S’mores Waffles is pour your batter into a waffle maker instead of cooking it in a pan. The pancake recipe works well in waffles makers and it creates a light, delicious breakfast pastry.
- Fruit: Cut up some fresh strawberries along with bananas and mixed berries and serve the fruit on top. They go great with the sweetness of the S’mores Pancakes and they are juicy and delicious.
How to Store Leftovers
- Serve: Your pancakes will be fine at room temperature for up to 2 hours and then you really need to put them in the fridge.
- Store: If you put your pancakes in the fridge in an airtight container, they’ll be fine for about 5 days. After that, they’ll get pretty squishy.
- Freeze: You can freeze pancakes for up to 2 months. After that, it is time to let them go.
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons graham crackers , crushed
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 Hershey’s Chocolate bars , unwrapped, separated into pieces
- Additional crushed graham crackers , if desired
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, sugar, milk, and eggs until blended.
- Place 1 cup batter in small bowl.
- Add cocoa; stir until blended.
- To remaining batter, add crushed graham crackers; stir until blended.
- Heat griddle or in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Grease griddle with oil or shortening.
- Pour slightly less than ¼ cup batter onto hot greased griddle.
- Cook pancakes until edges are dry.
- Turn; cook until golden brown.
- To assemble each serving, stack 1 graham cracker pancake, 1 rounded tablespoon marshmallow creme, 1 chocolate pancake, 1 rounded tablespoon marshmallow creme, and 1 graham cracker pancake.
- Top each with 1 piece of candy.
- Garnish each serving with additional crushed graham crackers and maple syrup.