Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Dip
Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Dip is a spicy, creamy dip with cajun spices that you can make in 30 minutes. It’ll be the hit of your party!
Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Dip is so flavorful and easy to make you may even make this dip when you aren’t having any visitors. The use of prepackaged shrimp lets you focus on other parts of the meal and leaves the cooking of seafood to SeaPak, who generously sponsored this post.
One of my favorite things about this dip is it combines a lot of flavors of my favorite creamy shrimp cajun pasta with toasted bread. Given how quickly the dip comes together it is a home run.
With this delicious SeaPak Shrimp Scampi I didn’t even need to add a lot of extra flavors to the dip. The garlic and seasonings are the perfect addition. Plus, the dip is perfect to take outdoors if you’re having a backyard party.
It never hurts to keep a package or two of SeaPak in your freezer in case you have a rough day and just want dinner to be easy.
It’s also a perfect way to get in one of your two USDA-recommended weekly servings of 4 ounces of seafood. Shrimp is one of my favorite options for seafood because the flavor is so mild that both kids and adults love it. It’s also incredibly easy to cook, in addition to being low-fat and healthy.
Basically, shrimp is like chicken because you can add countless sauces, seasonings, or flavors and adapt it to pretty much any cuisine. A good example of this is today’s recipe, where I used a shrimp scampi and adapted it to a cajun shrimp dip.
If you love this dip, you’ll love these other dips as well:
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Dip
- BLT Dip
- Baked Fontina Cheese Dip
My local Safeway makes it easy to purchase SeaPak products and other summertime essentials, so my family can spend more time outside together. To find a SeaPak seller near you, you can use their product locator. You can even sign up for their newsletter for monthly coupons, recipes, and tips.
Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Dip
Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Dip is a spicy, creamy dip with cajun spices that you can make in 30 minutes. It’ll be the hit of your party.
- 1/4 cup chives, or minced green onions
- 1 red bell pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 12 ounces SeaPak Shrimp Scampi
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 sourdough bowl
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Defrost the shrimp and chop the shrimp into 1/2 inch dice.
- In a large bowl add the chives, bell pepper, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, shrimp, lemon juice and zest, cajun seasoning and Worcestershire sauce and stir until combined.
- Cut the top of the sourdough loaf off the bread.
- Scoop out the insides until the walls of the bread are 1/2 inch thick.
- Put the dip into the bread bowl.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until the mixture is bubbly and the bread is nicely browned.
- Serve with crackers or baguette slices.
Made this recipe?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Company. The opinions and text are all mine.
Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. This post may contain affiliate links.