Sriracha brown sugar chicken is a quick and easy sweet and spicy baked chicken dinner in under 30 minutes.
Easy Baked Chicken dinners are a quick option we love and this recipe won’t disappoint you. For other easy, flavorful options you should also look at my Adobo Chicken or Baked Orange Chicken recipes. They’re so easy!
SRIRACHA BROWN SUGAR CHICKEN
Super flavorful food doesn’t have to be difficult. This baked chicken recipe takes longer to bring the five ingredients to the counter than it takes to prep the recipe.
The flavors that come out of the oven? You’d never guess how easy the recipe is. This spicy baked chicken tastes like an authentic sweet and spicy Asian bbq sauce was labored over before being added to the chicken.
You don’t have to share the secret to how easy this recipe is if you don’t want to, but once you invite people over and serve them this chicken:
they are going to want to know how you made it.
If you want a non-spicy version of this recipe you can try any of my Brown Sugar Garlic recipes on the site (there are quite a few of them)! Some of them have bacon added to the mix for a salty sweet flavor combination.
In fact, my Brown Sugar Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken is one of the most popular recipes on the site!
In fact if you would like, you can even add bacon to this recipe and it would be delicious. I’d recommend using bone in thighs that you’ve removed the skin from so the bacon and the chicken have time to cook and crisp up.
You can make this dinner all summer long in fact, this recipe is so easy you can throw the ingredients into a ziplock bag the night before then just cook it off and serve it on a bun for bbq sandwiches or serve it like bbq chicken along side some summer side favorites.
What to serve with this easy summer dinner with?
- 4 chicken thighs , boneless, skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or 2 cloves garlic - minced)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar , packed
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and place the chicken into an oven safe cooking dish, pouring the rest of the sauce over the chicken in the pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes (if the sauce gets a bit dry or thick, remove chicken when done, add ½ cup water and whisk to loosen sauce, then pour over baked chicken).