Top 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2015
Since this is my last posting day of 2015, I am really a little emotional about this post about the Top 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2015. It has been an amazing year thanks in no small part to all of you! When I started the blog I hoped to end the year with 50,000 views a month and this month is on track for just under 200,000… again you guys amaze me. This week is my last small bit of time to decompress and mentally prepare for 2016 as well as celebrating my birthday, so I will be back Monday morning bright and early with an awesome recipe for you all!
In the meantime here are the Top 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2015:
- Sour Patch Grapes: This recipe has taken Stumble Upon by storm, I’ve been emailed pictures from you guys of your versions and I still get at least an email or two a week about it. They also happen to be awesome and way healthier than eating a bunch of candy!
- Brown Sugar Garlic Pork: 5 Ingredients and 45 minutes make for the best roast pork loin EVER.
- Panda Express Orange Chicken: No surprise this recipe is a spot on copycat recipe and who DOESN’T love Orange Chicken?
- Fat Witch Bakery’s Legendary Chocolate Caramel Brownies: The BEST most indulgent caramel brownie you’ll ever eat.
- Panda Express Chow Mein: Another amazing copycat recipe (this is making me glad I have another Panda Express Copycat for you all next week!)
- One Pan Baked Chicken and Brown Rice Casserole: 5 Ingredients to a healthy easy one pot meal!
- Panda Express Mushroom Chicken: You guys LOVE these Panda Express recipes!
- California Roll Sushirrito: This recipe was featured on the homepage of Buzzfeed, so no surprise it made the top ten list here!
- California Pizza Kitchen Thai Chicken Pasta: This is one of my favorite recipes ever, I am so glad you all loved it so much!
- 5 Ingredient Sticky Honey Indonesian Chicken: So easy to make, inspired by Ina Garten, how easy is that? 😉
Thank you again so much for an amazing year! I hope you enjoyed the Top 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2015 and I can’t wait to start next year with you all!
Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. This post may contain affiliate links.