Bacon Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders with just five ingredients and 30 minutes these are the PERFECT gameday treat! A sticky, sweet, salty, crunchy appetizer.
Bacon Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders
Triple this Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders recipe, I promise they’re that good. You won’t even miss the breading in most chicken strips because instead you have CRISPY BACON.
Plus its sweet and sticky and bacon-y.
Serving ideas/Flavor ideas for your Bacon Brown Sugar Chicken Tenders:
- Want it a bit spicier? Add in ¼ teaspoon of crushed red pepper or a squirt of Sriracha.
- If you want an even deeper caramel flavor, try dark brown sugar.
- Serve with ranch dressing or honey mustard for dipping sauces.
- Have lots of paper towels to save smears from your couches as people are watching the game.
- If you’d prefer to make this with boneless thigh meat cut the thighs in three strips.
You can also cut your chicken pieces into bite sized chunks and cook them off as bites (I am making these for the next Dodgers game and I will snap some pictures!).
Looking for more appetizer recipes:
- Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
- Chicken Fire Poppers – PS These are the PERFECT recipe to make with these tenders.
- Korean Ground Beef Egg Rolls
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
- Bacon Brown Sugar Smokies
More Bacon goodness?
- Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Lasagna Roll Ups
- Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin
- 2 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 strips bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each chicken breast into 4 long, thin chicken strips.
- In a bowl add the brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken tenders and toss in the brown sugar.
- Wrap the chicken in a strip of bacon and put into your baking dish.
- Sprinkle over the remaining brown sugar.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is cooked through and crisp (as pictured).