No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake is silky, rich, and creamy with a sweet cherry pie filling topping and buttery graham cracker crust.
If you like our classic New York-Style Cheesecake, then you’re sure to love this no-bake cheesecake with sweet cherry flavors. It’s the perfect Dessert Recipe that’s ready to refrigerate in just 10 minutes.
NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE
This Cherry Cheesecake recipe is wonderfully easy to make. Just follow a few simple directions to make the crisp cheesecake crust and easy cream cheese filling. Up to that point in the recipe, it is pretty similar to a classic cheesecake. The key difference is that ingredients like eggs and milk are left out so that you don’t have to bake this cheesecake. All you have to do is let it chill in the fridge.
It’s important to start the No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Recipe well in advance. The hands-on time is easy to follow and quick, but if you don’t give it enough time to rest in the fridge the unbaked cheesecake won’t set. However, if you just set aside a few minutes the night before you can get the crust and cream cheese mixture ready to go. Then you just top it off with the cherries before serving for the perfect homemade cherry cheesecake.
Along with the cherries, you can add other toppings to your cheesecake slices when you serve them. Cheesecake always tastes great with a dollop of Whipped Cream and drizzling of Hot Fudge Sauce. So, if you want an even more decadent treat, feel free to layer on the sweet toppings.
MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHERRY PIE FILLING
The cherry pie filling is easy to find canned at the store for a quick and delicious topping. However, if you have fresh cherries and a few other simple ingredients, you can also make your own in a few minutes. Here’s how:
- Start by adding 5-6 cups of pitted cherries, ½ cup water, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2/3 cup granulated sugar, and 4 tablespoons cornstarch to a saucepan.
- Turn the heat to medium, and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Turn the heat to low and continue to simmer for 10 minutes while stirring the mixture frequently.
- Remove the filling from the stove, and let it cool.
- If the cheesecake is ready to go, pour the cherry layer directly over the cheesecake.
- If the cheesecake mixture still needs time in the fridge, pour the filling into a medium bowl to cover and store in the fridge.
Create a free account to Save Recipes
VARIATIONS ON NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE
- Fruits: You can make the same basic dish with different kinds of fruit toppings. Make a No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake, Blueberry Cheesecake, or Raspberry Cheesecake by just using the different pie fillings. Apart from berries, you could do other fruits like peaches, or apples.
- Flavorings: To experiment with the flavor of your cake, try mixing in vanilla extract, cinnamon, rum extract, or lemon juice.
- Nuts: For some crunch in the creamy cheesecake add pecans, almonds, or walnuts to the filling.
- Crust: Instead of making the crust with crackers, you could replace the graham crackers with cookies. Use Oreo cookies, Vanilla wafers, gingersnaps, or Biscoff cookies in the cheesecake crust mix. Other than the kind of crumbs you’re using the rest of the recipe will stay the same as it does for the cracker mixture.
MORE CHERRY RECIPES
HOW TO STORE NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE
- Serve: Make sure you give this recipe at least 8 hours in the refrigerator to completely set before serving. Don’t leave the Cherry Cheesecake at room temperature for more than 2 hours.
- Store: You can cover any leftover dessert or put it in an airtight container to store in the fridge for 1 week.
- Freeze: The dish could also stay good in the freezer for up to 6 months. Let it thaw in the fridge before serving.
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar , packed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream , very cold
- 24 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter and press into the bottom of the springform pan and 1 inch up the sides.
- Add heavy cream to your stand mixer on low speed, raising it to a higher and higher speed and beat until stiff peaks form, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the whipped cream from the bowl and set aside.
- To your stand mixer add the cream cheese, sugar, almond extract, and lemon juice and beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- On the lowest speed add in the whipped cream until just evenly combined.
- Spoon mixture over crust, spread evenly.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight. The longer it refrigerates the firmer it will be.
- Pour Cherry Filling over cheesecake just before serving.