No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake has a rich, velvety filling flavored with pumpkin spice over a buttery crust. Refrigerate overnight and served chilled.
This No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe is the perfect Dessert to serve during the Fall. It has the same rich flavors as Classic Pumpkin Cheesecake, but it doesn’t require oven time, a water bath, or any complicated directions!
NO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
This recipe is an absolute dream to enjoy during the Autumn months. The Pumpkin Spice infuses each bite with cozy, comforting seasonal flavors. But, it’s a more unique way to enjoy your favorite pumpkin flavors than a typical dessert, like Pumpkin Pie.
It’s a great way to change up a traditional holiday dessert by mixing the pumpkin taste with a creamy cheesecake. Because cheesecakes feel less holiday-specific than pumpkin pie, this is also the perfect way to use up leftover holiday ingredients. If you have canned pumpkin puree after the holidays are over, but you don’t want to make another pumpkin pie, you can try out this incredible cheesecake recipe.
Unlike most cheesecakes, you don’t have to bake this one. Instead, just pop it in the refrigerator overnight. It’s perfect because the crust and cream cheese filling are easy to assemble in 10 minutes. Then you just put the dish in the fridge.
You don’t have to hang out to take it out of the oven, so you won’t even need to think about the recipe again until it’s time to serve. Add Whipped Cream or any other favorite cheesecake toppings and enjoy!
MORE PUMPKIN DESSERTS
TIPS FOR MAKING NO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
- Graham Cracker Crust: Add the graham crackers to your food processor, and pulse them into crumbs. Alternatively, you can put the crackers into a large Ziploc bag and break them manually with a rolling pin. Once they’re broken into small crumbs, mix them in a large bowl with the brown sugar, and melted butter. After the ingredients are combined, use your hands to press the crust into the bottom of the springform pan. Push it into an even layer with 1 inch of crust up the sides.
- Cheesecake filling: Add softened cream cheese, pumpkin puree, white sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin spice to your stand mixer. Beat at medium-high speed until the cream cheese mixture is well combined. This will take 1-2 minutes. Switch the mixer to low speed and add the heavy cream. Wait for the cream to blend in, then raise the speed to high until stiff peaks form. This step will take 3-4 minutes.
- Set: Spoon the pumpkin mixture into the prepared crust, and spread out the top evenly. Cover the dish, and pop it in the fridge overnight. It’s important to give it enough time to set otherwise the cake will be runny.
Create a free account to Save Recipes
VARIATIONS ON NO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
- Mix-ins: There are plenty of mix-ins you can try adding to the pumpkin and cream cheese filling. For some crunch, try mixing in pecans, walnuts, almonds, or cashews. You could also add some roasted pumpkin seeds. For more sweetness mix in chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, or toffee bits.
- Toppings: Before serving, you could add a sprinkle of cinnamon, powdered sugar, or cocoa powder to decorate the cake. You could also add a whipped topping or Fudge Sauce to each slice.
- Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake: To add some warm and delicious maple flavor to the Pumpkin Cheesecake, use maple syrup to replace half of the sugar in the recipe. You can also mix maple chips into the cream cheese filling.
- Crust: Instead of a cracker crust, you can use vanilla wafers or vanilla Oreos to make the crumbs for the crust.
MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES
HOW TO STORE NO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE
- Serve: Once the recipe sets in the refrigerator, you shouldn’t leave cheesecakes at room temperature for more than 2 hours.
- Store: You can cover the Pumpkin Cheesecake in plastic wrap to store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Freeze: Kept sealed in the freezer, the cheesecake can stay good for up to 6 months. Let it thaw in the fridge overnight, and then let it sit at room temperature for a few hours before serving it.
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 2 cups heavy cream
Graham Cracker Crust:
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter and press into the bottom of the springform pan and 1 inch up the sides.
- To your stand mixer add the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin spice and beat until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add heavy cream on low speed, then when incorporated raise to high speed and beat until stiff peaks form, about 3-4 minutes.
- Spoon mixture over crust, and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight.