Oreo Blondies are a rich, buttery dessert with everyone’s favorite cookie mixed in. The vanilla and Oreo combo makes the perfect cookies and cream bars.
Delicious Blondies are a delicious, chewy, rich treat that you can add so many flavors and mix-ins to. This Dessert Recipe takes the simple brown sugar and vanilla base and mixes in some Oreo cookies to make an even more special dessert.
When it comes to easy twists on delicious desserts, one of the easiest things you can do is mix in some crunchy Oreo pieces. If you’ve tried our recipe for Oreo Brownies, then you have to try Oreo Blondies next. Unlike the double chocolate of the brownie recipe, combining the light blondies with the chopped Oreos makes a Cookies and Cream Blondie with delicious chocolatey and vanilla flavors.
Cookies and Cream Blondies may become one of your new favorite desserts. Not only are they chock full of buttery and sweet flavors, but they’re also easy to make. After combining the simple batter, and folding in the Oreo chunks all you have to do is bake them for a little over 20 minutes. The whole recipe only takes about a half-hour before you’re enjoying a rich, sugary bar that’s perfect for a family dessert night and sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Serve warm blondies with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream on top to take the dessert to the next level. This is the perfect treat to bring to a potluck, enjoy after dinner, or store in the freezer to indulge in later.
MORE DELICIOUS OREO RECIPES
TIPS FOR MAKING OREO BLONDIES
- Prep time: Preheat your oven and prep your baking dish with cooking spray so the Blondies don’t stick. If you don’t have a cooking spray to grease the pan, line it with parchment paper. Cut the parchment paper to size and fold it around the edges to fit. Prepare the cookie pieces by putting the Oreos in the Ziploc bag and breaking them apart on the countertop.
- Batter: Add the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar to your stand mixer and mix it together with a paddle attachment until light and fluffy. It should only take 1-2 minutes. Next, add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda, then add it to the stand mixer on its lowest speed. Fold in the Oreo chunks into the blondie batter with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- No stand mixer: If you don’t have a stand mixer to make the blondie batter, add the ingredients to a large bowl in the same order. Use a regular whisk or handheld electric mixer to combine the batter in a mixing bowl.
- Baking time: Pour the batter into the baking dish and spread the batter out into an even cookie layer. Put the Oreo Blondies in the preheated oven and bake for 22-25 minutes. Only bake them until golden brown, and take them out before they become too browned and crispy. Let the Blondies cool for a few minutes before slicing.
VARIATIONS ON OREO BLONDIES
- Chocolate chips: You can mix semisweet chocolate chips into your Blondies for an extra chocolate kick. Or for a white chocolate bar, mix in white chocolate chips.
- Golden Oreo Blondies: To make Golden Oreo Blondies, just replace the classic Oreos with vanilla Oreos.
- Peanut Butter Blondies: For Peanut Butter Oreo Blondies just mix 1/2 cup peanut butter into the recipe. Pop the peanut butter into the microwave to loosen it up, and pour the melted butter into the batter.
- Flour Mixture: You can use a combination of all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour to make an Oreo Blondie with some more nutrients.
MORE DELICIOUS BROWNIE RECIPES:
HOW TO STORE OREO BLONDIES
- Serve: Oreo Blondies can keep well at room temperature for up to 4 days. Cover the blondies in aluminum foil or plastic wrap, so they stay moist and fresh in the pantry.
- Store: You can also keep them covered or in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Freeze: To freeze the Oreo Blondies cut them into squares and put them in a Ziploc bag with the layers of Blondies separated by parchment paper. They’ll keep well for 3 months.
- Yield: 16 Servings
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: Sabrina Snyder
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter , softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar , packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 26 Oreo Cookies , chopped into chunks
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and spray a 9x13 baking dish with baking spray.
To your stand mixer add the butter, sugar, and brown sugar and cream until light and fluffy for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda and add to the stand mixer on the lowest speed setting.
- Add in most of the Oreo chunks until just combined.
- Pour batter into a baking dish and top with remaining Oreo chunks.
Bake for 22-25 minutes, don't let them brown too much.
- Let cool before slicing.
Yield: 16 Servings, Amount per serving: 317 calories, Calories: 317g, Carbohydrates: 47g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 46mg, Sodium: 210mg, Potassium: 86mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 27g, Vitamin A: 300g, Calcium: 22g, Iron: 3g
All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert.