S’mores Fudge is a fun easy no-bake candy recipe perfect for the holidays! Rich chocolate fudge topped with marshmallow bits and graham cracker crumbs.
It’s no wonder why our rich Chocolate Fudge is one the most popular Candy Recipes. It comes together in minutes with a handful of pantry ingredients and easy to make in new fun ways like this camper favorite version!
S’mores are an ooey, gooey summer treat that we can never get enough of! Whether it’s in a Cookie Bar or as a Birthday Sheet Cake, we are always looking for fun, new ways to enjoy a favorite campfire treat without packing up our gear! This new fudge recipe has all the chocolatey, vanilla-y, graham cracker-y flavors we love with none of the sticky marshmallow mess to clean up!
This S’more Fudge recipe uses crunchy cereal marshmallow pieces for bursts of sweet, marshmallow flavor without any melting or toasting. If you miss the gooeyness of marshmallows (who can blame you), use regular marshmallows and pop the fudge under a hi-broil for a few minutes until they are toasty and melty.
You can get the cereal marshmallows, also known as Mallow Bits, in the baking section of most grocery stores or online. They are easier to find around the winter holidays when the stores are overloaded with baking ingredients. They last for a long time and are great to have on hand for desserts like S’mores Fudge, S’mores Cookies, or homemade Hot Chocolate.
MORE DELICIOUS S’MORES RECIPES
S’mores Fudge is an easy dessert to make anytime of year, but it’s great during the holidays when the weather gets chilly and you need a reminder of warmer days. With simple ingredients that you already have for other baking, whip up a batch of this fudge while your cookies or cakes are baking for a fun addition to holiday treat baskets!
The key to perfect fudge is letting it set for a few hours in the refrigerator. It can be tempting to pop your fudge in the freezer to set it faster, but this will change the texture. Once the fudge is set, you can store it in the freezer for a few months, you just want that initial set to be slower in the fridge. It’s worth the wait for a creamy, perfect bite of S’mores Fudge!
Create a free account to Save Recipes
VARIATIONS ON S’MORES FUDGE
- Marshmallows: If you can’t find Mallow Bits, use mini marshmallows or chop jumbo marshmallows into tiny pieces. You can also use these Homemade Marshmallows. You could also use flavored marshmallows if the store has them!
- Chocolate: Use any chocolate chips like dark chocolate chips or white chocolate chips. You can also do a mixture of dark chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips for a rich, deep chocolate flavor that’s not too sweet.
- Mix-Ins: Other tasty toppings and mix-ins you can use are chopped nuts, candy pieces, or peanut butter chips. Swirl Chocolate Ganache over the top before adding the mallow bits and graham cracker crumbs.
- Cookies: Instead of graham cracker crumbs, crush up other cookies like Oreos, chocolate chip cookies, or vanilla wafers. If you use Oreos, no need to leave out the creme filling, it will add extra sweet vanilla flavor!
EASY CHRISTMAS CANDY RECIPES
HOW TO STORE S’MORES FUDGE
- Serve: Keep S’mores Fudge at room temperature for up to 3 days in an airtight container or covered with plastic wrap. Place parchment paper between layers so they don’t stick together.
- Store: To keep S’mores Fudge fresh longer, store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. Layer parchment to keep pieces from sticking and bring to room temperature to serve.
- Freeze: Cut S’mores Fudge into pieces and wrap in parchment or plastic wrap and store in a sealed container. Freeze fudge for up to 6 months and bring to room temperature to serve or enjoy frozen!
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil and spray with vegetable oil spray.
- Add milk chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a large saucepan on low heat.
- Stir until chocolate is melted.
- While chocolate is melting, mix the graham crackers, butter and sugar until moistened.
- Once chocolate mixture is smooth, turn off heat and add in vanilla extract.
- Sprinkle half the graham cracker mixture in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the fudge over the graham cracker crumbs carefully.
- Top with cereal marshmallows and remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before slicing.