Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars (Copycat)
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars with white chocolate topped with sweet cream cheese icing, tart dried cranberries, and a sweet white chocolate orange drizzle.
Starbucks White Chocolate Cranberry Bliss Bars are a treat that I used to enjoy in high school and even more for the brief period of time I spent as a barista! They’re made of a super moist and chewy white chocolate blondie base and topped with a delicious sweet icing.
It is also the day of the month the FoodieMamas celebrate our ingredient of the month and this month we chose chocolate! So when you’re done with reading this recipe keep scrolling for some other awesome chocolate recipes!
The Cranberry Bliss Bars are easy enough with a white a classic blondie base and a deliciously smooth orange white chocolate icing. The main notes for this recipe are that you want to be very careful not to over bake these bars. When they come out of the oven they may even look slightly under, but like a cookie that is just barely set in the middle these bars are authentic when really soft and chewy.
A good baking pan for this would be a square coated pan which will give you the distinct sharp edges of the original bars. You also want to really take the time to whip the frosting for a few minutes, the cream cheese really takes a bit of time to get to a good consistency.
The topping is where this bar really shines, the orange cream cheese frosting is topped with more cranberries and white chocolate drizzle for a creamy, crunchy and chewy topping all in one. The recipe is from Averie Sunshine at Averie Cooks and minus a few changes I made it is really an amazing homage to the original Cranberry Bliss Bars I’ve loved for years.
Starbucks White Chocolate Cranberry Bliss Bars (Copycat)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar , packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries , divided
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 cup white chocolate chips , melted and divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Spray an 8x8 baking pan with baking spray or use butter and flour to coat it.
- In a large bowl add the melted butter, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Whisk to combine, then add in the egg, 1/2 cup of cranberries and 3/4 cup white chocolate chips and whisk again.
- Add in the flour and salt and stir until just combined.
- Add to the baking pan and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- You want the bars to be very tender, do not over bake them.
- For the frosting, melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute in 30 second increments.
- Spread the frosting on the bars, sprinkle on the remaining 1/4 cup of cranberries and drizzle on the remaining white chocolate.
- If the white chocolate has hardened at all just pop it into the microwave for 10-15 seconds to melt again.
- Store in and serve from the refrigerator.
Recipe NotesAdapted from Averie Cooks.
Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. This post may contain affiliate links.