How to make S’Mores (4 Ways!)
How to make S’mores that will take you back to your childhood on the stove, in the microwave, in the oven and on the grill.
How to make S’mores? I know that seems like an easy answer, but there are actually a few ways to make them and they’re all delicious and different!
However you choose to make them, the best part is the melty marshmallow and chocolate all swirling together in the perfect “sandwich.” People often overlook making S’mores part of their bbq’s and cookouts in favor of other desserts because they think you have to make them one at a time. Some of the methods of cooking take no time at all and can even be made in volume!
The basics have always been the same, graham crackers, chocolate (milk is by far the most popular type of chocolate) and as much marshmallow as you can stuff into the s’mores!
Looking for more S’mores recipes?
- S’mores Brownies
- Graham Cracker Cupcakes filled with S’mores Cookie Dough
- Eggless S’mores Cookie Dough
How to make S'Mores (4 Ways!)
How to make the perfect S’mores that will take you back to your childhood on the stove, in the microwave, in the oven and on the grill.
12 graham crackers
6 Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
12 wooden skewers
- The most basic answer is you break a graham cracker in half and lay the two halves on a plate.
- Top with a square of chocolate (A Hershey’s bar this would be 2 rectangles).
- Then have a marshmallow, heated up that you add to the chocolate and top with the graham cracker.
- Press down slightly and enjoy while warm and melted.
Made this recipe?
Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. This post may contain affiliate links.