No Bake S’mores Cookies are an easy kid approved summer dessert with only 4 ingredients. Bite sized chocolatey Golden grahams marshmallow treats in minutes!
There are so many ways to make chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers into amazing Dessert Recipes! From classic S’mores to baked S’mores Cookies, when you combine those 3 simple ingredients magic happens.
NO BAKE S’MORES COOKIES
No bake desserts and snacks are amazing any time of the year, but during the summer they are the absolute best! Tasty cookies made in minutes without preheating an oven, using stand mixer, or lots of steps. Keep your kitchen cool, your oven off, and your family happy with these No Bake S’mores Cookies.
You only need 4 simple ingredients to make these tasty No Bake S’mores Cookies. They have all the flavors of your favorite camping treat with no risk of charred marshmallows. Every ingredient can be bought in bulk and kept fresh for months, so you can make these treats whenever you are craving chewy, chocolate marshmallow treats.
These No Bake S’mores Cookies aren’t a fussy, complicated recipe. These summer treats are meant to be as easy as possible and use what you have on hand. No need to shape your cookies or press into bars, just scoop onto a tray and you are done. Use an ice cream scoop to make spooning the sticky “batter” easier and keep your hands clean.
This recipe is made without butter or coconut oil, for a slightly healthier treat but if you’re having trouble getting the chocolate to melt smoothly you may need to add a bit of oil. Unlike a traditional Rice Krispie treat, it’s the chocolate that melts the marshmallows and there is no buttery flavor. If you like that richer taste, check out the variations for how to add butter or coconut oil.
Kid Friendly Activity!
These cookies make a great summer cooking activity for kids that aren’t old enough to use the stove. Cooling the chocolate for two minutes keeps the chocolate hot enough to melt the marshmallows without risking burned hands. To make this a one bowl recipe, let the kids melt the chocolate in a large bowl and add the marshmallows and cereal to the chocolate,. Less clean up for the both of you!
These make the perfect summer cookout treat or potluck dessert. They are inexpensive to make and you can easily double or triple the recipe to feed a big crowd. Pop them in the fridge for an hour before transporting them so they don’t melt.
MORE DELICIOUS S’MORES RECIPES
Create a free account to Save Recipes
VARIATIONS ON NO BAKE S’MORES COOKIES
- Cereal: Use other cereals like plain Cornflakes, Rice Krispies, Pops, or Chex in this recipe. With the chocolate and marshmallows, you want to use a less sugary cereal, unless you have a serious sweet tooth.
- Chocolate Chips: Instead of milk chocolate chips, try dark chocolate chips or white chocolate chips. Substitute half the milk chocolate with peanut butter chips for a peanut butter chocolate coating!
- Marshmallows: For crunchy, sugary marshmallows, use the Jet Puffed Mallow Bits instead of mini marshmallows to top these No Bake S’mores Cookies.
- Add-Ins: You can mix-in up to 1 cup of additional ingredients like M&Ms, peanuts, walnuts, toffee bits, peanut butter cups, dried berries, or cookie pieces.
- Butter: For a smoother, richer chocolate coating, you can add 2-4 tablespoons butter or coconut oil as you melt your chocolate.
MORE NO BAKE DESSERT RECIPES
HOW TO STORE NO BAKE S’MORES COOKIES
- Serve: No Bake S’mores Cookies are best at room temperature and will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks.
- Store: Store in an airtight container in cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks. If it is too hot to store at room temperature, you can refrigerate for about the same amount of time.
- Freeze: Chill your No Bake S’mores before freezing so they don’t stick together. Freeze in a sealed container for up to 3 months.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 4 cups mini marshmallows , divided
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Add the milk chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted, stirring after each 30 seconds.
- Let cool for 2 minutes.
- Add the cereal and 3 cups marshmallows to a large bowl.
- Toss with the warm melted milk chocolate until well coated.
- Place 2 tablespoon sized scoops of the mixture onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Top with remaining marshmallows and mini chocolate chips.
- Let cool until chocolate is hardened, about 20 minutes.