Cinnamon Streusel Peach Bread is an amazing combination of fresh, flavorful peaches, warm spices, and streusel topping all in a moist quick bread recipe.
This delicious bread recipe makes a delicious Breakfast, sweet snack, or Dessert. It’s an amazing twist on Cinnamon Streusel Bread with the addition of juicy peaches for lots of tangy, sweet flavor.
If you like classic Southern Peach Pie, then you’re sure to love this quick bread recipe. Just like peach pie, it combines the tart, refreshing flavor of fresh peaches with the warm taste of cinnamon. They come together for an explosion of delicious flavor that’s perfect to enjoy with in-season sweet summer peaches.
Along with the perfect peach flavor, the juicy peaches in the recipe also add extra moisture to the bread. The batter will absorb some of the juice from the peaches while it bakes. So once it’s done, you’ll have the most tender sweet bread ever.
This is a versatile recipe that you can enjoy any time of year and any time of day. The recipe has the most amazing taste during the summer months when you can get peaches at their ripest. However, you can find peaches in the grocery store year-round and the other ingredients help make up for any flavor peaches might lack.
Peach Bread is great to make during the beginning of the week and enjoy for the next several days. You can cut a warm slice and butter it for an easy breakfast, enjoy it as an afternoon pick-me-up, or serve it with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream for an amazing dessert.
MORE PEACH RECIPES
TIPS FOR MAKING CINNAMON STREUSEL PEACH BREAD
- Prep: Preheat the oven and lightly grease your pan with butter and a sprinkling of flour. This will help the bread to come smoothly out of the pan.
- Cinnamon streusel: You want to prep the streusel topping before the rest of the recipe. Add the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon to a medium bowl. Then use a pastry cutter or fork to blend in cold butter until the mixture forms into small coarse crumbs. Cover the mixture and put it in the fridge, while you make the batter.
- Batter: Add the eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl. Whisk those ingredients together until they’re well blended. In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients. Then add them to the wet ingredients. Stir until just combined, being careful not to overmix. Fold the peach slices into the dough to finish.
- Bake: Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Take the streusel topping from the fridge and sprinkle it over the top. Bake the bread for 55 minutes to 1 hour. Use a toothpick to check if the bread is done. Stick the toothpick in the center, and if it comes out clean the bread is done.
Create a free account to Save Recipes
VARIATIONS ON CINNAMON STREUSEL PEACH BREAD
- Fruit: For some extra flavor you could add different kinds of fruit to go along with the peaches in the recipe. Blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries taste great with the flavor of peaches.
- Mix-ins: For some different kinds of mix-ins try adding chopped nuts like walnuts, pecans, or almonds. You could also mix in toffee bits or cinnamon chips.
- Mini peach bread: You can make this recipe into multiple mini peach bread loaves. The same amount of batter that fills a regular loaf pan can be used to fill 3 mini loaf pans. To bake them through properly, increase the oven temperature by 25 degrees and decrease the bake time to 40-45 minutes. These mini loaves are perfect to give as gifts.
- Sweet vanilla glaze: For different kinds of toppings, try a sweet vanilla glaze to replace the streusel topping. To make the glaze add ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, and
QUICK BREAD RECIPES
HOW TO STORE CINNAMON STREUSEL PEACH BREAD
- Serve: Let the Cinnamon Streusel Peach Bread cool on a wire rack before slicing it. Covered with plastic wrap, the bread will be good for 3-4 days at room temperature.
- Store: You can also seal the bread to store it in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Freeze: Wrap the bread tightly to freeze it for up to 3 months. Let it thaw at room temperature before serving.
Cinnamon Streusel Topping:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar , packed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter , cut into small pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups peaches , peeled and chopped
Cinnamon Streusel Topping:
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon, then cut the butter in until it resembles small chunks the size of peas.
- Put the mixture in the fridge while you make the bread batter.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and butter and flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla extract until well blended.
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients and whisk until just combined.
- Fold peaches in by hand until just combined.
- Pour batter into the pan and sprinkle cinnamon streusel on top.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.