The Ultimate Oreo Pie that tastes like warm Oreo cookie baked into a buttery pie crust thats half pie and half cookie served best with vanilla ice cream!
Ultimate Oreo Pie
Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie is one of my favorite dessert recipes I ever created from scratch as an adult. Most people love experimenting with add-ins for things like brownies and cookies to personalize them, but when I was a young adult (read: just out of college) I came across a cookie pie recipe that changed all I know about baking. Cookies baked into pies? Best dessert ever.
It looked amazing, like a classic chocolate chip cookie baked into a pie plate. The college I went to sold the best ever Oreo Chunk Cookies and once I figured out how to make the cookies I figured out how to create the right amount of filling for this pie and the results are, well, delicious.This Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie tastes like a delicious cross between the Oreo chunk cookies I made a month or so ago and a half baked chocolate cookie crumb crust by incorporating Oreo crumbs and chunks in the batter.
What you end up with is a delicious half baked Oreo chunk cookie nestled into a buttery crisp pie crust. You could serve this with Vanilla Ice Cream, Homemade Cool Whip or Homemade Whipped Cream, but to be honest, pour a cup of milk and sit down with a warm slice of this pie. You will be in heaven. It may be different than your classic No bake Oreo cream pie, but in all the best ways ever. This is the BEST OREO PIE.
Oreos are probably the most popular dessert flavor on the blog. We have Oreo Cake, of course the classic Oreo no bake dessert Oreo Balls (even Peppermint ones), Oreo Cheesecake, Oreo Popcorn and probably the best ever viral hot recipe of the moment ever, Oreo Churros. If you love Oreos, you’re in the right place!
If you want to make this pie 100% Oreo you can also make this with an Oreo crust. I can’t vouch for you if you eat the entire 9-inch pie in one sitting. Especially if you top it with my Homemade Hot Fudge recipe!
If you’re looking for a classic No Bake Oreo Pie Recipe with an easy no-bake oreo pie crust, don’t worry I’ve got you covered! Plus, no pudding mix in sight!
No Bake Oreo Pie RECIPE
- 14.3 ounce package Oreos
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cool whip
- Process the Oreos in a food processor until they’re fine crumbs and mix half of them with the melted butter. Press it into a pie pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cool whip until smooth, then fold in the Oreos and pour into the pie crust, refrigerate for 2 hours.
Stand Mixer: The most beautiful appliance in my kitchen in the gorgeous Colbalt Blue.
Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: Sabrina Snyder
Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie tastes like a delicious, warm, Oreo chunk cookie baked into a buttery crisp pie crust that's half pie and half fresh baked cookie!
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butter 1½ sticks, softened
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Oreo crumbs
- 12 Oreos quartered
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Beat the eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy.
- Add in the flour, Oreo crumbs, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in butter until combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Put mixture into pie shell and even the mixture out in the shell.
- Put the quartered Oreos on top of the pie and push them in about halfway.
Bake for 60 minutes.
- You can insert a knife or toothpick but just be aware melted chocolate will get all over it.
- If the top looks browned and crisp after the timer goes off I would say you are good to go.
Yield: 8 servings, Amount per serving: 730 calories, Calories: 730g, Carbohydrates: 85g, Protein: 7g, Fat: 41g, Saturated Fat: 20g, Cholesterol: 91mg, Sodium: 466mg, Potassium: 218mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 54g, Vitamin A: 600g, Vitamin C: 0.1g, Calcium: 81g, Iron: 4.6g
All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert.