Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie tastes like a delicious, warm, Oreo chunk cookie baked into a buttery crisp pie crust that’s half pie and half fresh baked cookie!
Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie is one of the first dessert recipes I ever created from scratch as an adult. Most people love experimenting with add-ins for things like brownies and cookies to personalize them, but when I was a young adult (read: just out of college) I came across a cookie pie recipe on Bakerella’s blog.
What you end up with is a delicious half baked Oreo chunk cookie nestled into a buttery crisp pie crust. You could serve this with ice cream or whipped cream, but to be honest, pour a cup of milk and sit down with a warm slice of this pie. You will be in heaven.
Stand Mixer: The most beautiful appliance in my kitchen in the gorgeous Colbalt Blue.
Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie
Oreo Chunk Cookie Pie tastes like a delicious, warm, Oreo chunk cookie baked into a buttery crisp pie crust that's half pie and half fresh baked cookie!
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butter 1½ sticks, softened
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Oreo crumbs
- 12 Oreos quartered
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Beat the eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy.
- Add in the flour, Oreo crumbs, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in butter until combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Put mixture into pie shell and even the mixture out in the shell.
- Put the quartered Oreos on top of the pie and push them in about halfway.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- You can insert a knife or toothpick but just be aware melted chocolate will get all over it.
- If the top looks browned and crisp after the timer goes off I would say you are good to go.
Dinner, then Dessert, Inc. owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this site unless authorization is given. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Read my disclosure and copyright policy. This post may contain affiliate links.