Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes are the perfect breakfast to feed a crowd. Serve delicious, fluffy pancakes without standing over a griddle.
This recipe is a great way to make an easy, shareable Breakfast. You get to bake a whole pan of pancakes at once, instead of having to cook them on the stove individually. For a similar recipe with more fruit baked into it try our Berry Sheet Pan Pancakes next.
SHEET PAN BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
These Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes have the same base as regular Pancakes. You get the same flavor and texture as classic fluffy pancakes, but all baked together. No need to spend the morning standing and flipping pancakes. Just mix the pancake batter, add fresh blueberries, and pour it all into a baking dish to cook. It’s especially great for holidays when you want a nice homemade breakfast, but don’t want to spend all morning in the kitchen.
Oven Baked Pancakes are also excellent for meal prep. Try prepping the batter a day in advance and leaving it covered in the fridge. Then all you have to do in the morning is preheat the oven and bake. You could also bake the Blueberry Sheet Pan Pancakes, and freeze them until the morning you want to serve them.
There are lots of toppings you can use for Sheet Pan Pancakes. Spread some butter over the top of warm pancakes and then add any of your favorite toppings. The toppings will stick to the melted butter to make a delicious combination. Here are some of our favorite pancake toppings:
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Whipped Cream
- Sliced bananas
- Fresh berries
- Chocolate Syrup
- Cinnamon sugar
- Blueberry Jam
MORE BREAKFAST RECIPES TO SHARE
TIPS FOR MAKING BLUEBERRY SHEET PAN PANCAKES
- Prep time: Before you start the recipe, preheat your oven and prep your baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Dry ingredients: Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and granulated sugar into a large mixing bowl. Sift it twice to make sure you don’t have any clumps and can get the fluffiest pancakes possible.
- Pancake batter: Add butter, milk, egg, and vanilla to a separate bowl. Mix together the wet ingredients until smooth. Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix them together. Don’t overmix! It’s perfectly normal to have some lumps in pancake batter, and mixing too much will just make the pancakes dense. Fold in the blueberries, and then pour the batter into your baking sheet. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes before you bake it.
- Bake: Put the pan in your preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Take the Oven Baked Pancakes out when they’re cooked through and golden brown. Serve warm!
Create a free account to Save Recipes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For some more fruity flavor, you can mix in extra berries to go along with the blueberries. Raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries would all taste amazing in Oven Baked Pancakes.
Yes, you can also mix in some citrus flavors with lemon zest, or orange zest added in along with the berries.
If you prefer other mix-ins besides fruit, try adding chocolate chips, chopped nuts, toffee bits, or coconut flakes to your sheet pan pancakes.
To make gluten-free Sheet Pan Pancakes simply replace the all-purpose flour in the recipe with a gluten-free alternative like oat flour, almond flour, or coconut flour.
MORE BLUEBERRY RECIPES
HOW TO STORE SHEET PAN BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
- Serve: To keep your Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes fresh, don’t leave them at room temperature for more than 2 hours.
- Store: You can cover the pan or slice the pancakes and store them in another airtight container in the fridge. They’ll be good for 2-3 months.
- Freeze: Or, for meal prep, you can seal and freeze the pancakes. They’ll stay good for up to 3 months. Then let them thaw in the fridge and reheat them in the oven.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 large egg , beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray a 15x10x1 baking sheet with baking spray.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and sugar twice into a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl whisk together butter, milk, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add in flour mixture and whisk until just combined.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Pour batter into the baking sheet and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.