These Triple Chocolate Chip Brownies are the ultimate brownie recipe for chocolate lovers! Chewy fudge brownie from scratch with 3 kinds of chocolate chips!
Besides being so delicious, one of the best things about Classic Brownies is that there are always ways to make them even better. This loaded chocolate brownie is one of our favorite Brownie Recipes on the site and is just as easy the original!
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES
Just like Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies, this recipe is a chocolate lover’s dream come true. These chocolatey brownies have a triple chocolate chip combo in a dark chocolate brownie batter. The best part is they are less work than an already easy cookie recipe, no scooping required! One bowl, one baking pan, and 45 minutes is all you need to indulge chocolate cravings!
Triple Chocolate Chip Brownies are made with common pantry items like unsweetened cocoa powder, flour, and bagged chocolate chips. Since you only need a half cup of each type of chocolate chip, this is a good recipe to use up half bags left over from other recipes. Easily swap out different baking chips you have on hand if you need to!
These one bowl Triple Chocolate Chip Brownies come together in just a few minutes. No need to melt chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler. The unsweetened cocoa powder is so much easier and gives a richer, darker chocolate fudge flavor to brownie batter. Plus way less clean up!
Triple Chocolate Chip Brownies can be made year round any time you get an intense chocolate craving! They are perfect at barbecues, potlucks, or as holiday gifts. You can make these brownies ahead of time and freeze in individual portions to satisfy your sweet tooth in just minutes. Simply a frozen pop in the microwave and heat until warm.
Warm brownies are perfect on their own, just minutes after they leave the oven. Get even more chocolatey with a Chocolate Ganache drizzle or frost them with Chocolate Frosting. Turn these into Triple Chocolate Chip Brownie Sundaes with Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, and Hot Fudge!
If you’ve been following this site a while, you may notice recipes have a slow cooker adjustment whenever possible. These Triple Chocolate Chip Brownies are no exception. That’s right, you can makes these chocolate brownies in a crockpot with the instructions in this post! Make sure to use parchment paper in your slow cooker so they don’t burn and clean up is easy.
MORE DELICIOUS BROWNIE RECIPES:
Create a free account to Save Recipes
VARIATIONS ON TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES
- Melted Chocolate: If you need even more chocolate, add melted bittersweet chocolate, dark chocolate chips, or chocolate candy bars to your brownie batter.
- Hot Chocolate: You could use hot chocolate mix instead of unsweetened cocoa powder. Just reduce the sugar to ¾ cup to make up for the sweetener in hot cocoa mix.
- Nuts: Balance out the sweetness in this brownie recipe with a ½ cup of salted chopped nuts like peanuts, pecans, or walnuts.
- Baking Chips: Use any of your favorite baking chips like toffee bits, caramel chips, or butterscotch chips. You may want to reduce one or more of the chocolate chips unless you have a big sweet tooth!
- Candy: Substitute chocolate candy pieces for any of the chocolate chips. Try M&Ms, peanut butter cups, or chopped up candy bars.
- Triple Chocolate Chip Brownie Cups: Make these into brownie cups and bake in a muffin tin lined with paper liners. Fill muffin cups ¾ full and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean with just a few moist crumbs.
Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Spray the insert to your crock pot with cooking spray and line with enough parchment paper so it extends over halfway up.
- Grease parchment paper with more cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter according to the recipe below and pour into slow cooker. Use a spatula to spread batter evenly.
- Cover top of insert with paper towel and secure the slow cooker lid. Cook on low for 3 ½ hours.
- Remove lid and cook an additional 30 minutes.
- Place slow cooker insert on wire rack and cool completely.
EVEN MORE DELICIOUS BROWNIE RECIPES
HOW TO STORE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES
- Serve: Keep Triple Chocolate Chip Brownies at room temperature in a plastic storage bag for up to 3 days.
- Store: You can refrigerate cooled brownies for up to 1 week in an airtight container. Warm in the microwave to serve for best taste.
- Freeze: So they don’t stick, freeze cut brownies on a baking sheet for one hour before placing in a freezer safe bag. Freeze for up to 3 months, defrosting at room temperature to serve.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 inch baking pan with baking spray.
- Whisk together melted butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Gently fold in the semi sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly into greased baking pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean with moist crumbs.