Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps with spicy peanut dipping sauce, ginger cream cheese and veggies like your favorite protein box from Starbucks.
Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps with spicy peanut dipping sauce, ginger cream cheese and veggies just like your favorite protein box. With a cream cheese layer against your tortillas you can make this wrap the night before and enjoy it for lunch without any sogginess!
I love cooking and using peanut butter in savory recipes like my Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken version of these chicken wraps which are among the most popular recipes on the blog. This post is the second in a series of delicious peanut butter recipes from Peanut Butter & Co. who was kind enough to sponsor this post.
Looking for more peanut butter recipes?
- Sheet Pan Peanut Chicken and Vegetables
- CPK Thai Peanut Chicken Pasta
- Healthy Thai Peanut Chicken Zucchini Noodles
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- Peanut Butter Do-si-dos Cookie Sandwiches (Copycat)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Brookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes
If you’re looking for more meal prepping help I find a great easy way to make good back to school or work lunches is to make recipes in your slow cooker.
With just a few minutes of prep you can include these proteins in similar wraps and use the same peanut butter dipping sauce for a great easy lunch!
- Slow Cooker Roast Beef (Sliceable!)
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Slow Cooker Jalapeno Pineapple Pork
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
Looking for more fun peanut butter flavors? Peanut Butter & Co.’s The Bees Knees was used in this post but one of my kids’ favorite sandwiches are the Dark Chocolate Dreams flavor with jelly or marshmallow fluff. My favorite is Cinnamon Raisin Swirl with a giant spoon. 😉
- 3 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 6 Spinach flour tortilla wraps 12-inch
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter & Co. The Bees Knees Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Slice the chicken in 1/2" deep scores into the chicken breasts.
- In a large bowl add the chicken, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and vegetable oil and toss.
- Heat a skillet over high heat and cook the chicken for 4-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Slice the chicken into strips.
- In a medium bowl stir the peanut butter, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, Sriracha and sesame oil together.
- Mix the cream cheese and ground ginger into a small bowl together.
- Spread the tortillas with cream cheese then add the lettuce, red bell pepper, chicken and 2 tablespoons of peanut sauce.
- Roll the tortilla tightly like a burrito.
- Serve with additional peanut sauce.
Hi! I couldn’t see where you add in the ” grilling seasoning”. I’m assuming it goes with the chicken?
Perfect for the girl’s lunch boxes!
I was just looking for new ideas for school lunch box! 🙂
This would be great for that!
Looks like the perfect lunch to me! 🙂
Now, this is my kind of lunch!! It looks fantastic!
Thank you Katerina!
I love the idea of these wraps! What a perfect lunch!
This recipe sounds delicious, I was wondering if you think that it would be good sliced into pinwheels to use as an appitizer?
Yes, but just make sure they’re sliced a little bit thicker than the usual pinwheel. There’s a lot of good stuff in there that if sliced too thin might just all fall out.