Ultimate Triple Peanut Blondies satisfy every peanut butter craving! Chewy, rich and buttery peanut butter bars with crunchy peanuts and peanut butter chips.
ULTIMATE TRIPLE PEANUT BLONDIES
This recipe is one of the best variations to vanilla brownies, also known as blondies, especially if you are a peanut fanatic! Even if you aren’t obsessed with all things peanut butter, you will love these Triple Peanut Blondies. They are the perfect blend of salty and sweet, with creamy peanut butter adding so much flavor.
These delicious Triple Peanut Blondies are a great for potlucks, bake sales, or as an easy summer dessert. They are ready in less than an hour and use ingredients right from your pantry. You can easily double the batch to feed a crowd and bake in a 9×13 baking dish an extra 10 minutes or so. And they can be frozen, so you can have them whenever a peanut butter craving hits!
It’s important to use regular creamy peanut butter when you are baking. Look for a brand without added sugar or salt, but make sure it’s the kind that doesn’t separate. Oils will separate in natural peanut butter during the cooking process and your Triple Peanut Blondies will not cook right. The good news is regular ol’ peanut butter is about half the price of the natural stuff!
MORE PEANUT BUTTER DESSERTS:
What Makes these Blondies Ultimate?
The salted peanuts make this Triple Peanut Blondies recipe extra delicious. Not only are they are pleasant crunch but they give balance to the sweet peanut butter chips and sugar. Just like a bit of sea salt completely changes caramel (like in Salted Caramels), that’s exactly what using salted peanuts does to these rich, sugary brownies!
Make an out of this world peanut butter dessert by frosting your Triple Peanut Blondies with Peanut Butter Frosting and sprinkling more chopped peanuts on top! Or serve them topped with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream or Dark Chocolate Ice Cream. Add a bit more salty sweet flavor with a drizzle of Salted Caramel Sauce.
VARIATIONS ON TRIPLE PEANUT BLONDIES
- Baking Chips: Make these Ultimate Triple Peanut Blondies even better with 1/2 cup of baking chips like chocolate chips, caramel chips, toffee chips, white chocolate chips.
- Candy: You can add even more peanut butter flavor with peanut butter candies like Reese’s Pieces, mini peanut butter cups, and peanut butter M&Ms.
- Nuts: Use other roasted, salted nuts like almonds, pecans, or cashews instead of peanuts. Make sure to use salted nuts to balance the sweetness.
- Nut Butter: Substitute other nut butters like cashew butter or almond butter instead of peanut butter. Make sure to use creamy nut butter and compliment it with the same kind of roasted nuts.
- Cocoa Powder: Mix in a 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder to make these Chocolate Triple Peanut Blondies. You could also add a 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon to change the flavors easily!
MORE DELICIOUS BROWNIE RECIPES:
HOW TO STORE TRIPLE PEANUT BLONDIES
- Serve: You can keep Triple Peanut Blondies at room temperature for up to 4 days. Store in an airtight container lined with a paper towel.
- Store: Keep your Blondies fresh longer by refrigerating in an airtight container or plastic bag for up to 1 week.
- Freeze: Cool your Peanut Blondies completely before freezing in a sealed container. Freeze flat in a storage bag or in a container with parchment between layers so they don’t stick. Thaw on the counter to serve.
Ultimate Triple Peanut Blondies
- Yield: 12
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Course: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Author: Sabrina Snyder
Ultimate Triple Peanut Blondies satisfy every peanut butter craving! Melt in your mouth peanut butter bars with crunchy peanuts and peanut butter chips.
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 8x8 pan with baking spray.
In stand mixer mix together peanut butter, butter and sugar on medium speed until fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
Add in the brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until creamy.
Lower speed to low, then add in flour, baking powder and salt until just combined.
Fold in the peanuts and peanut butter chips.
Spread mixture evenly into baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
Yield: 12 , Amount per serving: 309 calories, Calories: 309g, Carbohydrates: 35g, Protein: 8g, Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 42mg, Sodium: 153mg, Potassium: 184mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 24g, Vitamin A: 197g, Calcium: 40g, Iron: 1g
All images and text © for Dinner, then Dessert.