In-N-Out Burger Spread is the delicious “secret” sauce that is used on all burgers and topped on Animal Style Fries. Easy to make and tastes exactly the same!
This is literally how simple it is!
I should know something about these copycats, I actually made this dipping sauce as part of my original In-N-Out copycat posts. But then I would get emails asking if I was going to share the sauce recipe (it was in the post, just not highlighted enough).
There really aren’t many ways to adjust this recipe so I have some ideas for uses:
- Obviously as a dipping sauce or spread.
- Paired with grilled chicken, red bell peppers, tomatoes and roasted onions on kebabs. I brush this over the skewer at the last minute.
- Top meatloaf with it in the last 10 minutes of baking.
- On a hot dog, also top the hot dog with fries.
Looking for other In-N-Out recipes?
- In-N-Out Animal Style French Fries
- In-N-Out Double Double Animal Style
- More Copycat Recipes! Including the ENTIRE Panda Express Menu!
Tools Used in the making of this In-N-Out Burger Spread Dipping Sauce:
Mayonnaise: This is my favorite brand with the most similar flavor.
Sweet Pickle Relish: This was tested against three others and was the most similar in flavor.
Ketchup: Yes, I even tested varieties of ketchup.
White Vinegar: No differences here, this is just the brand I like to keep on hand.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and stir.
- Let cool in a refrigerator (covered) for an hour before serving for best flavor.