White Chocolate Macadamia Blondies are buttery and chewy squares with sweet white chocolate chips, brown sugar, and macadamia nuts mixed in.
Blondies are a delicious vanilla twist on classic Brownies Recipes with a rich buttery texture. Vanilla brownies can be any flavor like Peanut Butter Blondies, Oreo Blondies, and these white chocolate bars.
This White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookie inspired recipe is sure to become one of your favorite desserts ever! Just like classic blondies, they have a soft, chewy texture that’s somewhere between a brownie and a cookie. That base recipe is made with common pantry ingredients like vanilla, butter, brown sugar, and eggs. Plus you can whip them together in a couple of minutes!
These White Chocolate Blondies adds a few key ingredients to the simple blondies recipe to make them really stand out. The white chocolate chunks add an extra bit of sweetness that goes perfectly with the simple vanilla flavor. Crunchy macadamia nuts give a delicious contrast to the chewy texture. The blend of textures and flavors all comes together perfectly in these rich blondies inspired by a popular cookie!
For an easy blondie dessert that the whole family is sure to love, top these rich buttery bars off with a scoop of ice cream. Vanilla Ice Cream is a classic choice, but if you want are missing milk chocolatey flavor, try with a scoop of Chocolate Ice Cream. Add your favorite ice cream toppings to the cookie bars too. Hot Fudge, Whipped Cream, and even Strawberry Topping would all taste amazing!
More sweet and easy blondie recipes!
How to Make
- Prep: Start the recipe by raising the oven heat to 350 degrees. Spray an 8×10 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Batter: Add the softened unsalted butter and brown sugar to a bowl or stand mixer. Cream butter at medium speed until the ingredients are fluffy. It should only take about 1 minute. Next, add the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until creamy. Sift the flour mixture into the dough.
- Combine: Mix again until the dry ingredients are just combined with the wet ingredients. Finish by adding the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts into dough. Be careful not to overmix the batter.
- Baking time: Pour into the prepared baking dish, and use an offset spatula to spread it out evenly. Pop the blondies in the preheated oven to bake for 30 minutes until golden brown. Let them cool completely before slicing and serving.
Create a free account to Save Recipes
- Salted caramel: For salted caramel flavor in these blondies, you can add caramel and coarse salt. After taking the batch from the oven, simply drizzle with some Caramel Sauce, and sprinkle on a little bit of coarse sea salt to finish.
- Nuts: You can try any other kind of nut besides macadamia that you like. Almonds, cashews, pecans, or walnuts would all make great additions to the White Chocolate Blondies.
- Chocolate: To experiment with the chocolate flavor, swap the white chips for dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or semi-sweet chocolate chips. Use the chocolate to replace the white chocolate completely or combine white chocolate with a new kind for a lovely chocolate mixture in the recipe.
Even more delicious bar recipes
How to Store
- Serve: Let the bars cool completely before slicing and serving. They’ll be good at room temperature for up to 2 days. Cover the dish in plastic or tin foil to keep them soft.
- Store: You can also transfer the blondies to an airtight container to store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Freeze: To freeze these blondies, put them in a freezer bag or another airtight container with the layers separated by parchment paper. They’ll stay good for up to 3 months.
- 6 tablespoons butter , softened
- 1 cup brown sugar , packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts , roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8x10 baking dish with baking spray.
- To your stand mixer add the butter and brown sugar and cream on medium speed until fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt until just combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Pour into baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before slicing.