50+ Easy Homemade Candy Recipes including chocolate, truffles, caramels and more you can make with kids, give as gifts to friends and family.
Candy doesn’t have to be daunting to make at home, these recipes are an easy mix of fun treats you can make at home with kids! Give them as gifts to your friends, neighbors, coworkers and family or take them to work for potlucks, these are great one bite desserts that can feed a crowd.
- Keep candy in a cool, dry place – moisture and heat will cause candy to stick to each other.
- Keep the pieces separated by a layer or wax or parchment paper to keep them from sticking.
- Use an airtight container when possible to prevent candy from going stale.
- Box up gifts at the last minute as most boxes are not airtight.
- Fun gift idea – if you make the recipes add a note with links to the recipe so the gift receiver can make the candy again.
Mixed Nut Clusters
Cream Cheese Mints
Oreo Balls (Oreo Truffles)
Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
Chocolate Covered Oreos
Cookie Dough Truffles
Rocky Road Fudge
Chocolate Covered Caramels
White Chocolate Fruit and Nut Clusters
Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Rods
Cake Balls (Cake Truffles)
Peppermint Oreo Balls
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Slow Cooker Candied Cinnamon Pecans
Chocolate Covered Graham Crackers
Peanut Butter Fudge
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels
Chubby Hubby Bark
White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels
Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Squares
Peanut Butter Confetti Squares
Mint Chocolate Covered Oreos
Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
Homemade Turtle Candies
Potato Chip Clusters
Sour Patch Grapes - Healthier than the Candy!
Chunky Monkey Bark
Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
White Chocolate Candy Cane Oreo Bark
Oreo Bark Recipe
Chocolate Confetti Squares
Rocky Road Chocolate Candy
Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
Chocolate Covered Almonds
Strawberry Cake Balls
Homemade Crunch Bars