With the big game just a couple of days away I wanted to give you all a list of the top 15 game day snacks from Dinner, then Dessert! These recipes are sure to be a hit for your party!
- Sour Patch Grapes – These make an amazing display and the best part is you can even customize them to your team’s colors and pick out different flavors. They’re also SUPER easy!
- M&M’s Stuffed Easy Vanilla Cupcakes – These come with a printable for a football party game with teams and a scorecard. You have to check them out!
- Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken Wings – These are so easy and have game day written all over them! A fun twist on the original chicken wing.
- Pat’s Philly Cheese Steaks – The ultimate cheese steak, these what game day is all about! You can also make them as sliders like I did in my M&M’s cupcake party post!
- Philly Cheese Steak Egg Rolls – Or maybe you want them as egg rolls? These are made with ground beef and are AMAZING!
- Baked Cuban Pork Party Sliders – Because who wouldn’t love a mini Cuban sandwich? Super easy to make too!
- Chipotle’s Barbacoa Beef Burritos – This slow cooker recipe makes enough for the whole crowd!
- Chick-Fil-A Crispy Chicken Sandwiches with Lemonade – Skip the crazy drive through lines and make them at home!
- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with Cole Slaw – Also slider friendly like you saw on the M&M’s cupcake post, these are made in the slow cooker!
- Honey Mustard Pulled Pork Sliders – Another easy slow cooker recipe, these are served on pretzel buns and have an easy three ingredient homemade honey mustard topping.
- Chipotle’s Guacamole with Salted Lime Tortilla Chips – The perfect counterpart to the awesome burrito above! Tastes EXACTLY like the original!
- BLT Dip Bites – Bring the awesome flavors of a BLT in dip form and keep the double dipping at bay with these awesome bites!
- Pizzeria Garlic Knots– Who needs delivery with this pizzeria treat? Totally easy to make too!
- Cinnastix Pizza Sticks – Since you are already making the pizza dough above, make an extra portion and enjoy these awesome Cinnastix!
Chicago Mix Popcorn – The perfect party snack, a giant bowl of this salty and sweet popcorn will be the first thing to go!
Have an awesome big game weekend! Hope your team wins!